Hofhinteriors Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hofhinteriors

Tell us how Hofhinteriors made you happy

"Rob is thief . I ordered some furniture for my restaurant luckily I paid only £300 as an advance but he never delivered anything . Do not order anything from this man"
Are you Hofhinteriors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rob by name Robber by Nature You never gave me my money back did you Rob ??? You are nothing but thieving scum. If I could get you in front of me to explain how you can so blatantly con 100's of trusting people out of 1000's of pounds I would love to. I purchased 3K worth of tables for our restaurant which should have been delivered in time for Valentines day 2017. Familiar story, on their way, out the country, don't answer the phone etc etc. Just a total low life piece of S**T. Meet you anytime any place Rob, you thieving coward."
"Robert Hay (homesofhay@gmail.com) took money on nearly £2k worth of furniture but after 2 months the goods are still nowhere to be seen. Now impossible to contact. Beware this is a complete scam"
"They take your money and the goods never arrive, don't answer emails, phone disconnected. Total scammers. BEWARE."
"We are a small company asked by HofH interiors to make tables and benches. We have not been paid by Mr Rob Hay the owner and cannot contact him. We se from other review sites that his customers are having massive problems with this guy. Beware, he is totally untrustworthy. The shop Homes of Hay in Sussex is closed as is all his contact numbers."
Hofhinteriors is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews