Holiday Rescue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holiday Rescue

About Holiday Rescue: Holiday Rescue travel insurance is designed to cover what really matters - you and your holiday. Our focus is on providing a high quality service, delivering you better value cover, and making travel insurance easy to understand.

Our mission is to transform the industry, and it starts with how we look after you. So if you've had a Holiday Rescue experience (amazing, average or worse...) share your thoughts. Especially if it wasn't amazing - let us know so we can make it better for you, and other travellers!

hello@holidayrescue.com.au

Tell us how Holiday Rescue made you happy

"I’ve never had to make an insurance claim before and dreaded, thinking it was going to be hard work. Turns out the process was quick and easy, the staff efficient and helpful and my claim was processed really quickly. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend you guys in a heartbeat."
"My query was solved promptly and my claim assessed very quickly. I am very impressed with the level of service!!"
Thanks for the great feedback Bianca, much appreciated. Shaun
"This is the first time I have had to make a travel insurance claim and I was very happy with the service. My allocated claims consultant, Edison Karl, was extremely helpful and was prompt with all correspondence. Would certainly use again and would recommend."
Holiday Rescue is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews