Holiday Rescue Travel Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holiday Rescue Travel Insurance

About Holiday Rescue Travel Insurance: Holiday Rescue travel insurance is designed to cover what really matters - you and your holiday. Our focus is on providing a high quality service, delivering you better value cover, and making travel insurance easy to understand.

Our mission is to transform the industry, and it starts with how we look after you. So if you've had a Holiday Rescue experience (amazing, average or worse...) share your thoughts. Especially if it wasn't amazing - let us know so we can make it better for you, and other travellers!

hello@holidayrescue.co.nz

Tell us how Holiday Rescue Travel Insurance made you happy

"Very fast resolution of claim. Thank you!"
"Good morning Shaun, following my early morning ankle injury in Laos i would have to state that i so impressed with 'Holiday Rescue' in that i was not aware of this type of assistance existed.. ! It was so impressive that the latter part of my day was one that i could never of imagined, as i then found myself in a 5 star resort with a business class flights booked with Air Singapore the following day. This was all completed whilst i waited in my hotel lobby after my Hospital visit in just over 6 hours after my injury by your supreme team members. Chriss & Faye for example kept in touch every 45 minutes or so to keep me informed of their combined efforts to get me home for an operation in Christchurch. I have told every one here who has shown an interest of your keen efforts & to be fair i have i now have to be a lifetime customer of your company. I have been so impressed, that was such an incredible service. Many many thanks. Terry."
Thanks for the positive feedback Terry, hope you're mending well and looking forward to your next holiday! Shaun
"Absolutely amazing at a very sad time for us. Returned calls, knew what we were talking about. Fast and efficient. Friendly and considerate. Really really impressed. Thanks"
Thanks Terry, pleased to hear that we could help during a difficult time. Shaun.
"Holiday Rescue were amazing from start to finish. When my girlfriend became sick on holiday they were helpful with advice, regular calls from a qualified nurse. They went beyond what was expected to take care of use during this difficult time, and then the claim process was a breeze!"
Hi Julian, Thanks for the positive feedback, it's great to hear we looked after you well.
Shaun - Holiday Rescue
"Approved a part of the claim that typically wouldn't have been, very reasonable price for the insurance in the first place."
"Well, where do I start......we couldn't believe the incredibly fast dealing of our claim and the friendly and efficient customer service."
Thanks for the positive feedback, much appreciated. Shaun - Holiday Rescue