Home Tutoring Ireland Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Home Tutoring Ireland
Telephone
"Reliable tutors are found promptly and the tutors are well matched to the needs of the child"
"We are all delighted with the tutors and their personal and teaching skills. Karen is motivated and positive which tells us quite a lot. I am extremely please with her progress.Things have turned out far better that I had even hoped for. The tutors have brought out the best in her"
"Money well spent. It definitely helped Richard achieve better results in his leaving cert exams. Your tutors were great and my husband and I were impressed with the range of subjects that you cover and the quality of your tutors. I am very grateful.”"
"I spoke to Liam after his first session and he found it brilliant – understood more in one hour with his tutor than he had in a term at college! So all looking good for him gaining in confidence. Regards.”"
"My son found David to be an excellent tutor for Junior Cert Maths. He was very reliable and punctual. He explained things really clearly and simply. I would have not hesitation in recommending him."
"Tutor is very friendly and reliable. My daughter had only 5 sessions with him before her Junior cert, but it gave her a confidence for her exam. She was very happy with his explanations (she had problems with maths) and found them very helpful. Her results were better than expected"
"We engaged Home Tutoring Ireland to assist our daughter in her Irish at Junior Certificate level. We found the initial home consultation reassuring insofar as selecting the right tutor was concerned. The young lady who was selected as our daughter's tutor was excellent. She was friendly, timely, flexible in terms of changing the agreed tuition times where we needed to do that, and our daughter was very happy with the quality of the instruction provided. Also, the willingness to deal with particular areas where our daughter felt she needed some assistance was very helpful. The hard work resulted in our daughter feeling reassured as the exam approached and ultimately in an A Grade. Our experience of Home Tutoring Ireland was wholly positive and we would not hesitate to recommend their service."
"This was a professional and well run organisation. The tutor provided was excellent."
"Is good .👍"
"Our son is absolutely thriving with his tutor! We can't believe the progress he has made in a few short months, THANKS! You're the best, Eoin."
"We were absolutely delighted with the work the tutor did with our son. We found him to be an inventive tutor and endlessly enthusiastic."
"My daughter is in 3rd year and has been struggling with Maths since 1st year. She was enrolled last September to go over the entire Junior cert. course from 1st year. So far we are very happy with the tutor, we have noticed a marked improvement and far better results. We intend to continue with her maths grinds until the Junior Cert. exam in June."
"Thank you so much for helping Henry gain confidence. The experience was professional yet caring and receiving the regular progress updates proved we had made the right decision."
"Home Tutors have a knack of engaging the best tutors not only in terms of tutor knowledge base but subject delivery. The matching process is key to each individual student and as Home Tutors obtains a good base line understanding of the students needs the process is quite seamless. Our daughter has benefited hugely from her tutors and this has been reflected in her leaving certificate success"
"I was reluctant to spend money on home grinds. This definitely benefits our daughter's performance at school. Good service, great results!"
"Your flexibility, the fact that you come to our home and the way you make learning fun and engaging!"
". This service was recommended to me by a friend. My daughter Aoife was struggling with Maths and Home Tutors found the perfect tutor for her needs. She has gained so much confidence and her grades have really improved."
"The professionalism and flexibility of the tutor"
"Excellent and accurate assessment of person’s needs and very good and fast match up of suitable tutor. Very good idea of session reports. All in all a top class service."
"Every effort is made to accommodate the client. Our son is making good progress in school. Huge boost to is self confidence. Thank you"
Home Tutoring Ireland is rated 4.27 based on 30 reviews