homewood family medicine Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend homewood family medicine

How would you rate homewood family medicine ?

Ruth Kuntz
"Been going here for a while. If you want to see the doctor it probably won't happen as he seems to be gone a lot. They will try to schedule you with one of their nurse practitioners instead. Then they try to rush you through the appt and do as little for you as they can. Most of the time it is a misdiagnosis and I have had to go to the er to get it taken care of when it got worse. The other day I had an appointment scheduled and about 20 minutes before my appointment I went out to the car to leave and my car would not start. Found out later it was the battery. I called in to the doctors to reschedule as I had no way of getting there and my appt was in 20 minutes. They snidely informed me that I would have to pay $75.00 to reschedule - even after I told her what was going on with my car. She could have said "Hey, we understand if your car isn't starting - we can just reschedule and waive the fee this one time since this is your first time rescheduling - something like that....um no. They must really need the money or something... Oh, so I had to pay $23 to get an Uber there and back and they literally did not care and as I was waiting in the waiting room this guy comes out from his appt and pays and then they were like "Do you want your receipt?" He goes "Yeah, sure." And, I kid you not, the lady said "Ok, just to let you know, there is a $1 charge for the receipt." We are switching doctors. They were never that great anyway."
homewood family medicine is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews