honest tax tarzana ca Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend honest tax tarzana ca

How would you rate honest tax tarzana ca ?

"I received a Certified Letter from the IRS claiming my 2015 tax return was incorrect. They stated that the reported income did not match that of stated on my return. After some deep thought I had realized that I had earned an additional $9,000.00 on a 1099 that was not included. I called Honest Tax and spoke with Mitch Agnew. He calmly explained that the debt is legitimate and we can rectify it by filing an amended tax return. He called what they did was a reassessment and to rectify it, the return needed to be filed by someone who has experience in doing so. I asked him if his company could do it an he agreed. Mitch prepared the new return and we were able to expense 6k of the 9k. This left me with a small tax bill that I was able to cut a check for. The reason that I am writing this review is not because of the work that Honest did. They did great work. The issue was the two other companies I called told me they would just file an offer in compromise and never explained anything to me. Come to find out an offer in compromise would have never worked. Be careful who you talk to out there. I was glad I hired someone that actually told me what I needed to do to fix the issue and not just promise me the world. Thanks Mitch!"
honest tax tarzana ca is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!