Hoppbox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hoppbox
"Produit super mais emballage peu écologique mais pratique songez vous au sachet ?"
"Snacks kommen sehr gut an, schade ist einfach die Plastikverpackung"
"Je suis toujours aussi contente de recevoir mes Hoppbox chaque semaine !"
"Le bon format et des aliments au top!"
"Tasty and nutritious snacks with carefuly selected ingredients!"
"Très contente et mon fils de 6 ans également"
"We love Hoppbox and have been super satisfied with all the various boxes we've received! We've enjoyed bi-monthly deliveries for half a year and didn't have a single box we didn't like! Two thumbs up!"
"The healthy snacks ideia is amazing, and you do a very good work! Thank you! But I would still recomend some improvements. I've often received boxes with content that I don't appreciate so much / don't like, and at the end it's unfortunate to pay for a product that I won't eat... So it would be better if we could somehow give a feedback. To tell which boxes I liked the most - and receive them often, and which boxes I dislike - receive them rarely or never. That way I have a choice and can always be satisfied with the snacks. : ) Keep up the good work!"
"J'adore la variété des snacks, et le fait d'avoir toujours qqch decsain à grignoter au travail!"
"Ce sont souvent les mêmes mélangeant qui reviennent malgré la promesse d’une multitude de choix différents"
"Quality of the snacks : 5/5 (super and handmade !) Possibilities of subscription : 5/5 (1 month, 2 month, 1 per week, 1 every two week,...) Quantity : 4.5/5 (some boxes are almost too much and some other not) Diversity : 5/5 (It's super to discover some new snacks !) Client service : 5/5 (Answers rapidly and clearly) Price : 4/5 (A bit cosy, but deserves it) Practicity : 5/5 (per post, super !) It could be great to select each week which were our favorite snacks in the boxes, so that you could have a review. It could be cool also to have something like a fidelity card, for example, each 12 boxes bought, the next one will be free. Thanks for your job ! Continue on"
"Die Idee, die Nüsse, die Lieferung finde ich gut! Mir fehlt die Abwechslung der Nusssorten in den Päckli."
"C'est bon pour la santé comme pour les papilles !"
"Très bien mais un peu toujours la même chose. Une originalité de temps en temps serait la bienvenue"
"Produits délicieux et de très bonne qualité. Je suis toujours ravie après 2 ans de recevoir ma box."
"Les snacks sains c’est vraiment super!!"
"très très bon et qualité parfaite"
"J’adore, toujours un plaisir de les recevoir !"
"My favourite snaks at work"
"Healthy, delicious and in recycled packaging. Love it."
Hoppbox is rated 4.48 based on 21 reviews