www.hostforfree.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.hostforfree.com

Tell us how www.hostforfree.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I can't say enough great things. This was a fun, easy and creative process that I thoroughly enjoyed. If I got stuck on something someone was available to assist and was very personable and helpful.
Fantastic support guy. Friendly and we had to wait to get an escalation and his conversation was amazing. Give him a raise as he is a real star and benefit to your company.
Good product offering all the features that I want.
Good service.
Excellent value for money!
Hostforfree is always very responsive and quick to serve clients needs. there techs are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They were able to get my site transferred from an old domain name to a new one without delay or problems.
I love hostforfree, and your support team is fantastic. Everyone is always friendly, patient, and helpful that I can not recommend you enough. Keep up the good work, guys (and gals, of course)!
Setting up my website was very friendly user! I love the overall process and will recommend Hostforfree!
Was absolutely amazing. I m not very computer smart and he made me feel like Bill Gates. He was easy to speak with and took the time to help and answer all of my question.
Thanks again !!!
Super web hosting and affordable packages
Hostforfree provides great value and I have found the support to be first rate. I use them for multiple sites as I support several local businesses who need a web presence but do not have large dollars to spend.
Sure can. I really do like hostforfree. I have an account with Network Solutions by contrast and I had to set up a demo Wordpress site and I had to go through additional hassles/money in order to do so.
Hostforfree has been very good to me. I do not know much about building a website but they have helped me with every problem I ever had and have done so in a courteous, fast manner
It comes down to customer service. There's always a live person to talk to and when they say they will call back, they do. This goes for all their departments.
www.hostforfree.com is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews