HotVapes LTD Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy

"Great customer service. Very pleased. Will buy again. Really did right by me."
"Awesome service and products, but your quality control needs help!"
"I always find what I need. No hassles."
"Alright you guys typically I don't like people cuz I feel like people is so mean but I receive my topito 650 twist not workable eye contact the company informing then that is not working to my surprise they sent me an upgrade version of the 900 plus an extra battery stuff like that have never happened to me before where I call a company and they were so pleasant and so nice to help me I am overly excited delighted with their service I will forever be shopping with them again"
"I've been using these 2 fluids for about 4 years now, they never make my tank leak, they don't burn my coils up, and they taste great."
"Delicious flavor. Good vape liquid. Fast shipping. Only critique is that it should say how much B12 is in the bottle, and buyers should have more control over the PG to VG ratio. More variety in the flavors (even a flavorless) would also be nice. All said, I will still probably be buying more, unless I see another more attractive product being promoted"
"Great juice"
"Very good products and service"
"It's great! This is my favorite juice!!"
"Tastes exactly like the little round red hot cinnamon candies we ate when we were kids and sometimes as adults on Valentine's Day. I like to sometimes vaping by itself and other times I added to one of my favorite menthols for like a fire and ice taste. If you like red hot cinnamon flavor you will love this guaranteed!"
"All"
"This is the strongest coolest best tasting menthol you can buy. Excellent!!!"
"HotVapes is the only vendor that satisfy all of my vaping needs!"
"I am happy with the 2 bottles of e-juice, that I just purchased."
"Great vape juice and coco vape pen..."
"The best juices in the city. Always tasty and consistent in flavor."
"I have been ordering online with you guys for over a year now! I am very satisfied with product and service! Thanks"
"Great flavor. Sweet and tart."
"Can easily be an all day vape. Great service by Hot Vapes, as always."
"I charged my vape for several hours when I received it. It doesn't work. Gets no power. Disappointed to say the least!"
HotVapes LTD is rated 4.72 based on 83 reviews