HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
I charged my vape for several hours when I received it. It doesn't work. Gets no power. Disappointed to say the least!
I am a new customer, they have been great to work with.. I even forgot to put some things on my order, and they actually called that day and confirmed what I wanted.. Will continue to have my business
I love this vape. Last summer I purchased one up in up state NY and fell in love with it. Recently I laid it down somewhere and now I can't find it! Well I needed another one and Hot Vapes delivered quickly and the variety of their merchandise is well stocked and well priced. I recommend them for your vaping needs. K.N.
555L is the only flavor I vape. It tastes completely different than 555 and provides a perfect hit for me. The 120ml bottle is a great value and there are frequent coupons if you are subscribed.
Menthol chill is the best of it's type anywhere. I have tried many brands and Big Heart is the best by far.
Always use Hot Vapes
Tastes great and I feel like it helps. Wonderful product!
Love the quality, price, flavor and speedy shipping! Great B12 and padded clean shipping, no spills! Fast and friendly too! Thanks!
buy 2 kayfun 4, the response service is excellent, the shipments are fast and arrived at destination without problems.
Love the pineapple flavor.
Ordered this for my wife as she is in dire need of a boost for work, On April 29th.Was charged 23$ altogether and the shipment never arrived. Tracking indicated it just disappeared. Called the store and left email message was supposed to receive package on thursday may 3rd. Got a call back may 7th for a reshipment and I asked for a complimentary coupon for the inconvenience. Was told that I would get another tracking number for the new reshipment. Did not receive a new email with tracking info. I Emailed after receiving a coupon off next purchase that I never got a new tracking number. As a first time purchase it is not looking good as it seems as the new shipment was never sent. I feel kinda robbed and usually as a courtesy when somthing like this happens it would be offered by the owner of operations in the store that would give you a complimentary item or coupon. I'm still upset that I haven't received this product and was looking for a grounded place to purchase vitamin b12 as it was a need rather than a want. Still no info as of today may 8th 2018 and no package. Daniel Abbott
Awesome no other words !
The quickest order I've ever received! Terrific company!
I order from HotVapes every couple months. Always prompt, always good.
Had what I needed fast shipping
I am a sub-ohm, regulated mod guy. You might call me a cloud chaser. But really what I am after is the throat hit that comes with bigger clouds. No matter how many I've tried, pen/stick mods just never cut it for me. Having said that, I purchased the Limitless Pulse system as my on the go, working in the yard, sneaking hits in the store, ect ... For when/where I want my nic, but I don't want to have a big mod in my hand. Initially it got used intermittently, a few hits every few days or so. When the battery ran out and I went to charge it it wouldn't charge. I contacted customer support and they gave me a few things to try. When none of them worked they sent me a brand new system, no questions asked. It arrived the next day and I figured I'd put it to a hard test. Mainly to run the battery down to make sure it would charge. But, also to see the quality for consistent vaping. I am pleased to say it's working just fine. And once again this business shows it's top-notch customer care and appreciation. I have never had anything but WONDERFUL experiences with this company. Thank you guys so much!
The pull on the Joytech is superb and the B12 sour apple juice taste amazing with a great hit!
Love the products from hotvapes! Always what I expect.
Juice I ordered was good, but I also bought a 650 Mah twist vape pen and they did not include a charger. Lucky for me I had an extra, but though it was pretty crappy not to include a charger for a new item. Would of given 5 stars but this was a big oversight I think.
Excellent