HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
I have written to this company twice and I never got a response. I have made about 4 or 5 purchases from this company and the product is the best but I gotta give u a zero for customer service. I ordered from you on April 2nd my order was not shipped until the 6th but I was charged 7$ to receive the package in 1 to 3 days and it has been 6 days.
im trying to place an order for my business and i can not reach anyone. its very frustrating when u have customers who really like ur product and im unable to get it
Hi, I'm so sorry about that. Just sent you an email and we'll get you set up!
I charged my vape for several hours when I received it. It doesn't work. Gets no power. Disappointed to say the least!
Ordered this for my wife as she is in dire need of a boost for work, On April 29th.Was charged 23$ altogether and the shipment never arrived. Tracking indicated it just disappeared. Called the store and left email message was supposed to receive package on thursday may 3rd. Got a call back may 7th for a reshipment and I asked for a complimentary coupon for the inconvenience. Was told that I would get another tracking number for the new reshipment. Did not receive a new email with tracking info. I Emailed after receiving a coupon off next purchase that I never got a new tracking number. As a first time purchase it is not looking good as it seems as the new shipment was never sent. I feel kinda robbed and usually as a courtesy when somthing like this happens it would be offered by the owner of operations in the store that would give you a complimentary item or coupon. I'm still upset that I haven't received this product and was looking for a grounded place to purchase vitamin b12 as it was a need rather than a want. Still no info as of today may 8th 2018 and no package.
Daniel Abbott
I had a groupon to use and wanted to apply it to a sale. Even . the guy on the phone was also very rude and didn't even apologize. Not the usual great service!
HotVapes LTD is rated 4.64 based on 86 reviews