HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great customer service. Very pleased. Will buy again. Really did right by me.
I always find what I need. No hassles.
Alright you guys typically I don't like people cuz I feel like people is so mean but I receive my topito 650 twist not workable eye contact the company informing then that is not working to my surprise they sent me an upgrade version of the 900 plus an extra battery stuff like that have never happened to me before where I call a company and they were so pleasant and so nice to help me I am overly excited delighted with their service I will forever be shopping with them again
I've been using these 2 fluids for about 4 years now, they never make my tank leak, they don't burn my coils up, and they taste great.
Great juice
Very good products and service
It's great! This is my favorite juice!!
Tastes exactly like the little round red hot cinnamon candies we ate when we were kids and sometimes as adults on Valentine's Day. I like to sometimes vaping by itself and other times I added to one of my favorite menthols for like a fire and ice taste. If you like red hot cinnamon flavor you will love this guaranteed!
All
This is the strongest coolest best tasting menthol you can buy. Excellent!!!
HotVapes is the only vendor that satisfy all of my vaping needs!
Great vape juice and coco vape pen...
The best juices in the city. Always tasty and consistent in flavor.
Great flavor. Sweet and tart.
Can easily be an all day vape. Great service by Hot Vapes, as always.
I am a new customer, they have been great to work with.. I even forgot to put some things on my order, and they actually called that day and confirmed what I wanted.. Will continue to have my business
I love this vape. Last summer I purchased one up in up state NY and fell in love with it. Recently I laid it down somewhere and now I can't find it! Well I needed another one and Hot Vapes delivered quickly and the variety of their merchandise is well stocked and well priced. I recommend them for your vaping needs. K.N.
555L is the only flavor I vape. It tastes completely different than 555 and provides a perfect hit for me. The 120ml bottle is a great value and there are frequent coupons if you are subscribed.
Menthol chill is the best of it's type anywhere. I have tried many brands and Big Heart is the best by far.
Always use Hot Vapes