Hotwire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hotwire

How would you rate Hotwire ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard Chiniborch

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hotwire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Richard Chiniborch
"I booked airline tickets through the agency. My itinerary was changed and they gave me no notification indicating this had happened. Unfortunately I didn't check the flight status (as something like this has never happened to me before) and ended up missing the flight as it was rescheduled to leave two hours earlier. Suffice it to say a hard lesson learned. Fortunately the airline rescheduled my flight without charge so the only cost to me was stress and time."
Hotwire is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews