Houseology Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Houseology
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Houseology?

Tell us how Houseology made you happy

"I would not recommend buying from here! It is just not worth it. Bought a rug, which is not satisfactory, sheds and doesn't look like online image. In fact looks cheap in person. Could have bought from Ikea and would not see quality difference although this is 3x the price. Customer service has said collection of rug is £50! Note to other customers you're better off buying from other companies with better customer/ after sales service. Do not buy rugs from here! it's not worth the risk. Check their terms and conditions.. rugs cost £50 to return!!"
Are you Houseology? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Goods not as described on website. Plug on lamp had bent prongs and not correct plug for UK"
"This is a shocking and fraudulent company. My wife and I ordered a very expensive coffee table whereby the photos are clearly that of a table with a light oak colour, however, a dark walnut colour was delivered along with a sub-par quality of construction. They have not offered a workable option to return the item after many emails. I have now gone to my bank to get a refund and I shall be complaining to trading standards about their extremely dubious practices. If I could give negative stars I would but sadly this option is not provided. I would not recommend this company in any way at all. It would be much better to approach reputable retailers."
Houseology is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews