Houseology Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Houseology

How would you rate Houseology?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Houseology in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This is a shocking and fraudulent company. My wife and I ordered a very expensive coffee table whereby the photos are clearly that of a table with a light oak colour, however, a dark walnut colour was delivered along with a sub-par quality of construction. They have not offered a workable option to return the item after many emails. I have now gone to my bank to get a refund and I shall be complaining to trading standards about their extremely dubious practices. If I could give negative stars I would but sadly this option is not provided. I would not recommend this company in any way at all. It would be much better to approach reputable retailers."
Houseology is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews