Hewlett Packard Enterprise Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Hewlett Packard Enterprise made you happy

"I chatted with one of their people on-line to get the right printer. The person was knowledgeable and helpful and even wrote up the order for me. I received my printer 2 days later. OUTSTANDING Service!"
Are you Hewlett Packard Enterprise? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought a home printer which in Feb. this year which stopped working.( the last delivery of H.P. ink took 6 days and was 1 item short on delivery, which took a further 7 days to sort out.) Took it back to the store ( Rylands ) but they said I had to sort it with H.P. As I was in the middle of a printing job , I bought another H/P. printer, ordered inkwith them which again took 6 days and was again 1 item short. The H.P. website is designed to put people off from complaining, it's impossible to navigate and will not allow phone access"
"i had a pavillion g6 laptop which was superb. the quality was a1"
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews