Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company
"It was a pleasure working with Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Co., the tech guy was the bomb!"
"The 465 fluid needles I ordered had no markings indicating what they were. The original markings had been ground off the base of the needles. The area near the front of the needles looked machined unevenly as well and seemed a little untrustworthy."
"good product, excellent service"
"Thanks for the quick shipping and parts availability. Keeping my old JGA spray gun relevant."
"Equipment was shipped quickly and as described."
"Fast shipping parts in stock nave in business Thanks"
"What I bought was helpful , thank you"
"Great prices great service Thank you"
"No Communication and very slow shipping"
"Best price around, fast shipping, very happy with my purchase"
"Easy online purchase & Order shipped right away."
"Fair prices great products !"
"After making an online purchase most consumers expect a tracking number. However I did not get one and did not see my order until about 3 weeks later! I called multiple times to figure out what was going on and every time someone would tell me let me call you right back with your tracking number but would never call back..."
"I was happy with the service time, especially with what I ordered. I know it can take a while to get specialty items from Clemco. You had it to me in 10 days. I will be placing another order soon."
"i waited almost 2 weeks and than one of the items was back-ordered , had to cancel back-order, and go get the part 20 miles away to finish the job"
"Outstanding service. Patrick went beyond the call of duty. He listened to all of my questions and had polite, professional, informed answers. If you call customer service, you get it... a person with a name answers the phone. *I considered another company with the same sprayer at the same price, but when I called their cust. service twice, no-one ever answered. At Pittsburgh Spray, they answered on the second ring. That made the difference to me. They sell quality equipment, keep it in stock and service what they sell. I'm pleased as punch. Thanks Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Co. Keep up the great work. Tedd.... in Kansas"
"Service was great and parts fit perfect"
"The service and product was fine, but getting an invoice was a nightmare. It took me over a week to get a receipt for a credit card order I placed on your website."
"Got exactly what I ordered and shipping was fast."
Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company is rated 4.32 based on 28 reviews