Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company
Read Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company Reviews
100% satisfied!!!
Items arrived quickly.
Quick delivery and great customer service!
Excellent customer service. My shipment was lost by UPS. I called Pittsburg and a replacement was sent out (at no charge) which I had in two days. Wonderful company to deal with!
They got me a coupon for a free hvlp gun.. and now I have it .. thanks Pittsburgh!!!
Had a bit of a mishap from the USPS but these guys made it right and even resent the part at their cost and fast - highly recommend!
The 3M Painter's kit is exactly what I expected. The disappointment was with customer service and the web site not foreclosing the fact that Pittsburgh Spray company does not stock this item. After spending $1,975.00 for this item, I never received an acknowledgement for the purchase. Hard to get answers from customer service. Took over 3 weeks to receive my order.
Hi Nicole

Sorry for the delay in the order this is a stocking item for us but at times do have stock shortages.

When an order is placed an online notification should be received but sometimes those go to a spam filter.
WHEN YOU ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOUR LED TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE YOUR PART IN STOCK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN A TIMELY AND SHIPPED MANNER WHICH IS NOT TRUE ... I ORDERED A PACK OF SEALS FOR SPRAY GUN AND TOOK 2 WEEKS AND 8.00 WORTH OF SHIPPING WHICH CAME FROM MFG AND COULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN AN ENVELOPE WITH .50 POSTAGE ...ANOTHER WORDS JUST MIDDLE MAN ...WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING AGAIN FROM PITTSBURGH SPRAY EQUIPMENT
Hi David

We do stock all parts for Devilbiss but do sometimes run into shortages. The $8 shipping is a flat rate for any order under $80 we can offer other non trackable options
There when you need them, they know their products even when you don't know yours, quick and painless. Something you don't see much of today; good, friendly customer service, knowledge, availability, quick delivery. 5 Star! No "if you can't give me a part number, I can't help you." Good company, good people.
Great Company
Product was as ordered, but took almost 2 weeks to arrive due to the product not being stocked and it having to be ordered from somewhere else, all without me being told. No one would answer my emails for over a week and I had to call three times to get someone to tell me what was going on. Terrible customer service, won't order again unless last resort.
Hi Seth

We typically will email first thing if an item is being delayed for shipment and can always be contacted via phone or email for order statuses sorry for the delay in receiving the item
Patrick's customer service skills are extremely professional.
Im not sure who I talked to prior to Patrick, but he needs to learn some people skills. Im a business owner and I value good service as well as offer it.
Thank you.
Pittsburgh Paint Equipment, has what you need for your spray equipment needs, their customer service personnel are friendly and attentive.
Just what I needed
Received 2 out of 3 items with no notifications about the missing item. I had to ask about the 3rd item and I got a reply that day that said the item was shipped, but no tracking number and I'm still waiting to receive it
I was looking for a factory discontinued part for my detail gun. Pittsburgh Spray equipment had it. The price was reasonable and shipping was super fast!
very prompt service and email notifications were helpful. If Larry West still works there tell him I said hello Thanks
Has everything I need and shipping is pretty quick
It was a pleasure working with Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Co., the tech guy was the bomb!
good work