Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company
"Fair prices great products !"
"After making an online purchase most consumers expect a tracking number. However I did not get one and did not see my order until about 3 weeks later! I called multiple times to figure out what was going on and every time someone would tell me let me call you right back with your tracking number but would never call back..."
"I was happy with the service time, especially with what I ordered. I know it can take a while to get specialty items from Clemco. You had it to me in 10 days. I will be placing another order soon."
"i waited almost 2 weeks and than one of the items was back-ordered , had to cancel back-order, and go get the part 20 miles away to finish the job"
"Outstanding service. Patrick went beyond the call of duty. He listened to all of my questions and had polite, professional, informed answers. If you call customer service, you get it... a person with a name answers the phone. *I considered another company with the same sprayer at the same price, but when I called their cust. service twice, no-one ever answered. At Pittsburgh Spray, they answered on the second ring. That made the difference to me. They sell quality equipment, keep it in stock and service what they sell. I'm pleased as punch. Thanks Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Co. Keep up the great work. Tedd.... in Kansas"
"Service was great and parts fit perfect"
"The service and product was fine, but getting an invoice was a nightmare. It took me over a week to get a receipt for a credit card order I placed on your website."
"Got exactly what I ordered and shipping was fast."
"Exception equipment and training, Hoping equipment will last. Thank you, John"
"A large selection of spray equipment easy online ordering fast shipment at a great price I will be doing more business with Pittsburgh spray equipment for sure."
"I got the exact part I ordered"
"The right parts and decent fast shipping."
"easy to order online"
"Would be nice to see product information concerning in stock / out of stock on the on-line ordering. Item I purchased didn't show up for about two weeks."
"Great company. Ordered some Dekups adapters at great prices. Small glitch with Paypal going through. But when I call, Pittsburgh to care of it on the spot and got the order out same day!"
"Products were in stock and delivery was swift. Will be back to buy again."
Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews