Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company
"Received 2 out of 3 items with no notifications about the missing item. I had to ask about the 3rd item and I got a reply that day that said the item was shipped, but no tracking number and I'm still waiting to receive it"
"I was looking for a factory discontinued part for my detail gun. Pittsburgh Spray equipment had it. The price was reasonable and shipping was super fast!"
"very prompt service and email notifications were helpful. If Larry West still works there tell him I said hello Thanks"
"Has everything I need and shipping is pretty quick"
"It was a pleasure working with Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Co., the tech guy was the bomb!"
"The 465 fluid needles I ordered had no markings indicating what they were. The original markings had been ground off the base of the needles. The area near the front of the needles looked machined unevenly as well and seemed a little untrustworthy."
"good product, excellent service"
"Thanks for the quick shipping and parts availability. Keeping my old JGA spray gun relevant."
"Equipment was shipped quickly and as described."
"Fast shipping parts in stock nave in business Thanks"
"What I bought was helpful , thank you"
"Great prices great service Thank you"
"No Communication and very slow shipping"
"Best price around, fast shipping, very happy with my purchase"
"Easy online purchase & Order shipped right away."
"Fair prices great products !"
"After making an online purchase most consumers expect a tracking number. However I did not get one and did not see my order until about 3 weeks later! I called multiple times to figure out what was going on and every time someone would tell me let me call you right back with your tracking number but would never call back..."
"I was happy with the service time, especially with what I ordered. I know it can take a while to get specialty items from Clemco. You had it to me in 10 days. I will be placing another order soon."
"i waited almost 2 weeks and than one of the items was back-ordered , had to cancel back-order, and go get the part 20 miles away to finish the job"
Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company is rated 4.31 based on 32 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access