Huawei Technologies Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Huawei Technologies

How would you rate Huawei Technologies ?

"I bought a phone from them in June. It had a design defect whereby it got stuck in an endless boot loop when it upgraded to Android 7.1.2. I returned the phone to Huawei in August. Despite 4 phone calls, an email, and a letter, I still don't have the phone back. Over two months on, and it's still "waiting for a component". Worst customer service ever. They are nice on the phone but only once did they follow up. I spent a lot of money on a useless phone. This is a known design defect affecting a lot of their phones, as I understand. Avoid them like the plague. They are not ready for the consumer market at all!!!"
Alessandra Lai
"Prodotto valido conforme alla descrizione arrivato nei tempi giusti è un rutter con tante funzioni soddisfatta appieno"
Melissa Stout
Unverified Reviewer
"Worst phone I've ever owned I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy this phone"
Huawei Technologies is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews