HUB Hyundai / Mitsubishi 19300 Northwest Freeway, Houston,TX. 77065 Tel # 281-894-5200 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HUB Hyundai / Mitsubishi 19300 Northwest Freeway, Houston,TX. 77065 Tel # 281-894-5200

How would you rate HUB Hyundai / Mitsubishi 19300 Northwest Freeway, Houston,TX. 77065 Tel # 281-894-5200 ?

(optional)

Mustafa Sheraze
"I went looking for a car that I will be able to afford in the near future as I am retired the G.M.and his team was very professional and courteous and went above and beyond sales pitch to hear very patiently my need and desire and made it possible for me to drive out with my new car more then what I had even imagined. That is what I call amazing shopping experience. GOD BLESS THEM. Thank you."
HUB Hyundai / Mitsubishi 19300 Northwest Freeway, Houston,TX. 77065 Tel # 281-894-5200 is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews