Hubsan Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hubsan

How would you rate Hubsan ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hubsan in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Damian
"I recently ordered a Hubsan drone for 191€. On the first day, several functions do not work. The Return to Home mode, the Follow me mode and the Failsafe mode have all not worked. On the second day I wanted to let the drone fly again. After a short time, the Drone has not reacted to the remote control, has made itself independent, has risen and then simply flown away I then wrote to Hubsan. As a reason for the fly away and for the non-working functions W-Lan signals are to be responsible. Hubsan assumes no responsibility and does not want to reimburse. I wonder how Hubsan imagines this in 2017. W-LAN signals are everywhere in Germany. SO THE DRONE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR GERMANY. After a long discussion they wanted to send me a new Drone for $165 without carton and accessories. I declined. Another $165 for a drone that flies away again? No thanks. I am now waiting 19 days but fearing that I will receive no compensation. That's why I put this rating in the hope that not even more people buy these bad products from Hubsan. I spent over 250€ and had less than 30 minutes of fun with the Drone. If you want to buy a Drone should not buy Hubsan. You better make paperplanes out of money and throw them from a bridge. They fly longer. I lost 250€ because of the bad products of Hubsan. I have not received a refund or a new device. Hubsan admits that their drones are very easy to influence but refuses to make a compensation. Companies like this should be banned selling something! I have the Drone as used in the instructions and it is nowhere in the instructions that W-Lan signals disturb the connection. If you want a drone that can fly away at any time and a bad support that makes you angry? Then choose Hubsan"
Hubsan is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews