Huddle house Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Huddle house

Tell us how Huddle house made you happy

"I have no power, heat, water, etc as does many of the patrons in Monroe county. I had a flyer that in bold letter on top says that Monday and Tuesday, kids eat free with purchase of adult meal $6 and over. I came with my 3 little kids and they did not want to honor it. I bought the flyer with me to show the owner/manager. He would not honor it even though it came in the local paper and we’re the only huddle house locally. There was no exclusions anywhere on the flyer. My family came to this establishment specifically for the deal and they told us after we ordered our food so we could t up and leave even if we wanted to. Never again will i step foot at the huddle house in East Stroudsburg. I told my experience to the mothers group that i belong to and they are just as enraged as i am. They just lost ALOT of business from the locals because they didn’t want to honor THEIR coupon. I rated it a 1 because there wasn’t a zero!"
Are you Huddle house? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Huddle house is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews