Hudson PC Careers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hudson PC Careers

About Hudson PC Careers: Hudson, a Professional Service Corporation, proudly counsels and represents businesses, organizations, and individuals from around the world on a wide range of immigration matters and visa needs.

In the era of a global economy, acquiring and retaining talent is essential for companies to maintain a competitive advantage. Hudson attorneys and staff are skilled in assisting companies to obtain temporary and permanent work authorization for overseas employees in the United States. Hudson also provides impeccable service to individuals who wish to obtain permanent residency without employer sponsorship.

With 5 nationwide offices located in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Ann Arbor, and Houston, Hudson provides trusted legal services such as H-1B visas, L-1A/L-1B visas, O-1A/O-1B visas, E-1/E-2 Visas, PERM labor certifications, EB-1, EB-2, EB-5 business immigration related visa petitions, and advanced legal solutions.

Hudson is more than an immigration law firm, but a dynamic consulting firm that gives our clients a systematic approach towards your company’s immigration process from start to finish so that your HR staff can focus on other responsibilities, duties, and priorities. Hudson's extensive knowledge and established corporate immigration solutions allow our corporate clients to leverage our resources, so HR spends less time worrying about employee immigration matters.

+1(412) 688-6406

info@hudsonpc.com

100 Phoenix Dr., Suite 305, Ann Arbor, MI 481081001 Texas Avenue, Suite 850, Houston, TX 77002180 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2300, Chicago, IL 60601437 Grant St, Suite 1020, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (Frick Building)

Tell us how Hudson PC Careers made you happy

Live Chat
"Hudson is my first full-time job after college, and my experience working here has been more rewarding than I ever could have expected. It’s exciting that I’m able to directly apply my abilities in written communication to produce meaningful work that makes a real difference in people’s lives. Employees at Hudson are rewarded for a job well done, and there are plenty of opportunities for personal/professional growth and skill development. Perhaps most importantly, I have had the pleasure of meeting and working alongside an interesting and talented group of people here, from whom I can always learn something new."
"As a recent college graduate, Hudson has provided me with the perfect opportunity to begin my professional career with work that is rewarding every day. Working at Hudson has given me tremendous flexibility in my schedule, provided me with great benefits and work incentives, and has put me on a team with some of the most dedicated and brightest people I’ve been privileged to work with. It has been a great choice for my personal life and professional goals and I look forward to a long and fruitful career here."
"To be employed at Hudson--where I have the opportunity to apply my writing skills to important projects that directly benefit the lives of clients--has been nothing short of a blessing. What sets Hudson apart from other companies is the fact that excellence rarely goes unnoticed. In addition to monthly and quarterly performance-based bonuses, the people in positions of leadership at Hudson consistently deliver well-constructed feedback in order to cultivate personal and professional growth. Additionally, Hudson provides its employees with every opportunity to advance within the company and assume larger roles. I would highly recommend Hudson to other young professionals who are seeking to make tangible change in the world. I certainly look forward to continuing my career here."
"The work is very independent, and there’s a lot of room for you to get creative with your approach to a case. As a company, you can tell that Hudson actually cares about their employees; there are many benefits, work incentives, and opportunities for professional advancement. Overall, Hudson is my favorite company that I've had the opportunity to work for, and I look forward to continuing my career here well into the future."
"I would say that my favorite thing about working for Hudson is the fact that the company allows us to have a high degree of independence in our day-to-day work. This applies not only to how we approach the work itself, but also to the general structure of the job – employees are free to be flexible with their hours, and the office atmosphere is comfortably casual. Also, as my own experience here demonstrates, opportunities for advancement (or simply for exploring a wide range of job responsibilities) are readily available to those who seek them out. All in all, intelligent, creative, motivated professionals with strong communication skills and writing experience will be highly likely to thrive here at Hudson."
"I have worked at Hudson for a few years now, and I have enjoyed my work for the most part. I enjoy learning about the clients' research, and this job has helped me learn more about the academic publication process. I would say this job is ideal if you are fresh out of school or trying to have something stable while you figure things out. If you enjoy the work, business seems pretty steady, which would allow you to stay as long as you want. Generally speaking, my hours are flexible as a writer, and the overall work atmosphere is fairly casual."
"Great place to work! Good pay, great benefits, challenging work and friendly co-workers."
"I have been working at Hudson for quite some time and it has been a fulfilling experience. What you do requires you to constantly adapt to the new changes and that's both challenging and fascinating! Co-workers are amazing and we all take pride in what we do. Awesome benefits and perks such as free lunch, gym reimbursement, bonuses, and paid vacation days! Management recognizes and rewards hard work. You couldn't ask for a better place to work for!"
"Working at Hudson is rewarding as you can see the benefit that you provide to hardworking immigrants who are bettering themselves and this country every day."
"Work for this company can be demanding and fast-paced but in the end, it is rewarding to see your efforts pay off for your clients. Frequent updates to immigration policy recently can be a challenge to keep up with but fellow employees are knowledgeable and discussion about these changes is a highlight of my experience here so far."
"Important work helping clients navigate the immigration process. Clients are engaged in a variety of interesting fields, and it is extremely satisfying to help them achieve their personal and professional goals. Fellow employees are talented and dedicated. Ongoing changes to immigration policy makes the work demanding but extra hours and effort are recognized and rewarded. Overall, Hudson provides a good environment for growing professionally while doing meaningful work."
"I have learned a lot with my employment with the company, both professionally and personally. The people I work with are very nice and I enjoy being able to make a difference in other people's lives!"
"Hudson is a great place for personal development!"
"Great company with great cause!"
"I am happy to work with a team of smart and talented people. The clients are the best and the brightest from all over the world though some clients are really difficult to deal with. I believe the task itself is meaningful as long as it might make a family live happier and let the best and the brightest people stay to make contributions to the country."
Hudson PC Careers is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews