Huggaroo Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Huggaroo

About Huggaroo: Huggaroo designs and manufactures premium wellness and comfort products for children and adults. The company is based in Nashville, TN, USA.

wendy@huggaroo.com

Tell us how Huggaroo made you happy

"We were very happy with our huggaro but after many times of microwaving, it began to smell popcorn like. I’m hesitant to buy another."
"Feel good but doesn’t stay warm very long. Once you deal with the weight to get it on, it’s fairly comfortable"
"The Huggaro is WONDERFUL! SO soothing for the neck & shoulder area! Will always keep a Higher on hand! Also plan on giving it for gifts in the future!"
"Product was exactly as advertised. Received within a week. Would recommend Huggaroo."
"Wonderful feel and warmth. Relaxes my neck when I’m reading"
"My new 15 lb extra fluffy Huggaroo blanket is amazing and has already transformed my sleep."
"Very disappointed. Does not hold heat for long, heat not evenly distributed, and no fragrance, I am adding to my review and changing. After I posted my review I was immediately contacted, you cannot beat their customer service, amazing. I was sent another neck wrap and it works great! Thank you Wendy at Huggaroo!"
"Very comfortable. Shape and weight makes it really hug you. Extra 'collar' bit makes sure your neck gets warm. Big enough to cover a good-sized area. Got it for my husband and he can feels spoiled, so bonus!"
"It is nothing special."
"THIS HEATING PAD HAS BEEN A GREAT INVESTMENT. THE PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION IS GREAT. VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT."
"Love it and so does the entire family"
"My daughter got the blanket on time for her little boy. Loves it."
"Excellent"
"I gave 9 away as gifts. Every single staff member either uses it almost each night or sleeps with it. We all love the Huggaroo."
"I love this Hugaroo.. I have dytonia ( the muscles in my neck go into spasms) . Needless to say it is painful. The wonderful warmth and softness is a comfort and supports my neck. Thank you . It truly makes a difference . I also use it when I’m flying. Louise"
"I purchased the "neck and shoulder" heating pad for my daughter for Christmas. She loved it except complained that some elements inside came through the fabric and would scratch her neck. I called your office and spoke with Wendy. She graciously explained that the material inside was incompletely ground and immediately offered to send a replacement. She was so kind and made me feel cared about. Not only did she send a replacement, but included the cheetah neck wraparound for my granddaughter. WOW. Amazing customer service. Thank you so much for this product. My daughter loves it. And thank you for all your thoughtful consideration."
"Love the product, the neck wrap is a nightly staple in my life!"
"Bought the Huggaroo blanket for my grandson & he absolutely Loves it. He is soo much calmer & responds so well to the Hug it gives him. He is like a totally different child when he uses it . The material is very soft & he cuddles right under it & strokes it. Thank you Huggaroo!!❤️"
Huggaroo is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews