Huggaroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Huggaroo
Read Huggaroo Reviews

615-933-1772

wendy@huggaroo.com

Tell us how Huggaroo made you happy
Comfortable and holds the warmth well. The clay beads don't fall to the bottom of the wrap bc of the updated design. I like the shape and the Velcro closure.
Enjoy using it.
Really cool blanket!! My daughter shows it off to everyone. It definitely helps her settle down and sleep through the night!
Huggaroo products are high quality, super soft and so soothing. My niece loves her weighted blanket. It’s comforting without being too heavy. She says it hugs her like she’s been tucked in. 💕 Don’t hesitate to purchase from this small business with amazing customer service!
Huggaroo 5 star review on 8th April 2020
The microwave heating pad works amazingly.
My daughter’s bedtime talking, singing, overall restlessness was cut in half immediately. We use the huggable during snack time after tough school days as well. It just helps her feel better quickly. It’s been the best thing with her anxiety with the new stay-at-home orders.
During cold days my wife just depends on the hugaroo to keep her comfortably warm. She values it very highly. Thank you.
My daughter sensory issues sleeps so well with it and loves how it feels. She is so proud of herself for no long sucking her thumb after just 2 nights of using it! Much cooler than weighted blankets, a must in Florida’s! Thank you!
I had previously ordered a Huggaroo microwavable weighted neck wrap, which only covered the neck, trapezius and I felt the need for a larger size covering my shoulders and the small of my back. This product works well because I wear it as I sit by my desk working and it relaxes my neck, upper back and trapezius muscles.
smells good, feels good
gave one as a gift and the receient is thrilled
The customer service is amazing from Huggaroo!
Perfect Christmas gift
Is excellent!!
Works great! Very good quality.
I would be happier if could find out whether or not my microwave is too small for a heating pad.....it is 11 by 10 inches and 8 inches high. All are inside measurements.
Will appreciate your advice!
C
Carole Martin
I wrote this earlier.
Fast, great product, reasonable price. Who could ask for more.
Timely shipping and product exactly as advertised.
excellent products, excellent company!
fast delivery and great product!! thank you:)
Huggaroo is rated 4.84 based on 44 reviews