Huggaroo Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Huggaroo

About Huggaroo: Huggaroo designs and manufactures premium wellness and comfort products for children and adults. The company is based in Nashville, TN, USA.

wendy@huggaroo.com

Tell us how Huggaroo made you happy

"I would be happier if could find out whether or not my microwave is too small for a heating pad.....it is 11 by 10 inches and 8 inches high. All are inside measurements. Will appreciate your advice! Thank you, C Carole Martin"
"I wrote this earlier."
"Fast, great product, reasonable price. Who could ask for more."
"Timely shipping and product exactly as advertised."
"excellent products, excellent company!"
"fast delivery and great product!! thank you:)"
"I guess we should have paid more attention. We thought this was going to be a type of plug-in heating pad, not something you put in the microwave. We probably need to return it."
"Our 3 year old who has rarely slept through the night since birth has slept 3 out of 5 nights in her own bed all night!!! Thank you thank you thank you!"
"Love my huggaroo. It provides great warmth to my back and nexk and the weight of it is perfect."
"Very good product!"
"Fast shipping. Love my neck warmer. Good quality"
"Love it!"
"I received my pillow in the specified timeline. I do wish the pillow was a little fuller, but otherwise love it."
"Would like to know what scent is in the warmer. It didn’t last very long. Product looks bigger on the model. Would have liked it to be as big in real life. Love the fabric. Love that it stays warm for a while. (Longer than others I’ve used.)"
"The Huggaro is WONDERFUL! SO soothing for the neck & shoulder area! Will always keep a Higher on hand! Also plan on giving it for gifts in the future!"
"Product was exactly as advertised. Received within a week. Would recommend Huggaroo."
"Wonderful feel and warmth. Relaxes my neck when I’m reading"
"My new 15 lb extra fluffy Huggaroo blanket is amazing and has already transformed my sleep."
"Very disappointed. Does not hold heat for long, heat not evenly distributed, and no fragrance, I am adding to my review and changing. After I posted my review I was immediately contacted, you cannot beat their customer service, amazing. I was sent another neck wrap and it works great! Thank you Wendy at Huggaroo!"
"Very comfortable. Shape and weight makes it really hug you. Extra 'collar' bit makes sure your neck gets warm. Big enough to cover a good-sized area. Got it for my husband and he can feels spoiled, so bonus!"
Huggaroo is rated 4.77 based on 30 reviews