Huggaroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Huggaroo
Read Huggaroo Reviews

About Huggaroo:

Huggaroo designs and manufactures premium wellness and comfort products for children and adults. The company is based in Nashville, TN, USA.

wendy@huggaroo.com

Tell us how Huggaroo made you happy
Works great! Very good quality.
I would be happier if could find out whether or not my microwave is too small for a heating pad.....it is 11 by 10 inches and 8 inches high. All are inside measurements. Will appreciate your advice! Thank you, C Carole Martin
I wrote this earlier.
Fast, great product, reasonable price. Who could ask for more.
Timely shipping and product exactly as advertised.
excellent products, excellent company!
fast delivery and great product!! thank you:)
I guess we should have paid more attention. We thought this was going to be a type of plug-in heating pad, not something you put in the microwave. We probably need to return it.
Our 3 year old who has rarely slept through the night since birth has slept 3 out of 5 nights in her own bed all night!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Love my huggaroo. It provides great warmth to my back and nexk and the weight of it is perfect.
Very good product!
Fast shipping. Love my neck warmer. Good quality
Love it!
I received my pillow in the specified timeline. I do wish the pillow was a little fuller, but otherwise love it.
Would like to know what scent is in the warmer. It didn’t last very long. Product looks bigger on the model. Would have liked it to be as big in real life. Love the fabric. Love that it stays warm for a while. (Longer than others I’ve used.)
The Huggaro is WONDERFUL! SO soothing for the neck & shoulder area! Will always keep a Higher on hand! Also plan on giving it for gifts in the future!
Product was exactly as advertised. Received within a week. Would recommend Huggaroo.
Wonderful feel and warmth. Relaxes my neck when I’m reading
My new 15 lb extra fluffy Huggaroo blanket is amazing and has already transformed my sleep.
Very disappointed. Does not hold heat for long, heat not evenly distributed, and no fragrance, I am adding to my review and changing. After I posted my review I was immediately contacted, you cannot beat their customer service, amazing. I was sent another neck wrap and it works great! Thank you Wendy at Huggaroo!
Huggaroo is rated 4.77 based on 31 reviews