Huggaroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Huggaroo
Read Huggaroo Reviews

About Huggaroo:

Huggaroo designs and manufactures premium wellness and comfort products for children and adults. The company is based in Nashville, TN, USA.

615-933-1772

wendy@huggaroo.com

Tell us how Huggaroo made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My daughter sensory issues sleeps so well with it and loves how it feels. She is so proud of herself for no long sucking her thumb after just 2 nights of using it! Much cooler than weighted blankets, a must in Florida’s! Thank you!
I had previously ordered a Huggaroo microwavable weighted neck wrap, which only covered the neck, trapezius and I felt the need for a larger size covering my shoulders and the small of my back. This product works well because I wear it as I sit by my desk working and it relaxes my neck, upper back and trapezius muscles.
smells good, feels good gave one as a gift and the receient is thrilled
The customer service is amazing from Huggaroo!
Perfect Christmas gift
Is excellent!!
Works great! Very good quality.
I would be happier if could find out whether or not my microwave is too small for a heating pad.....it is 11 by 10 inches and 8 inches high. All are inside measurements. Will appreciate your advice! Thank you, C Carole Martin
I wrote this earlier.
Fast, great product, reasonable price. Who could ask for more.
Timely shipping and product exactly as advertised.
excellent products, excellent company!
fast delivery and great product!! thank you:)
I guess we should have paid more attention. We thought this was going to be a type of plug-in heating pad, not something you put in the microwave. We probably need to return it.
Our 3 year old who has rarely slept through the night since birth has slept 3 out of 5 nights in her own bed all night!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Love my huggaroo. It provides great warmth to my back and nexk and the weight of it is perfect.
Very good product!
Fast shipping. Love my neck warmer. Good quality
Love it!
I received my pillow in the specified timeline. I do wish the pillow was a little fuller, but otherwise love it.
Huggaroo is rated 4.81 based on 37 reviews