Hugh Jordan Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Hugh Jordan
Colin Sturgeon
Verified Buyer
"Purchased items easily, and received them with plenty of packaging - this was a little tightly packed and has squashed some of the boxes but the main items are all ok. Will come back again."
Denis Boyce
"Great thanks"
Yvonne Morrissey
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and very quick to resolve issues"
Ken Grennan
"Very helpful telesales"
Sean Shanahan
"Very prompt delivery"
Mary O Regan
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend Hugh Jordan product & service was excellent. Placed my order on Thursday & was delivered to my door on Saturday, this was after making a phone call to the office where staff member was very helpful & polite. 👍🏼"
Cristina Obrador
Verified Buyer
"I still waiting the deivery."
Synge & Byrne Harvey Norman
Verified Buyer
"delivery's are coming in now more efficient and prompt than before . keep up the good work gerry store manager synge& byrne boucher"
Eoin Carroll
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a pizza peel and a pizza oven brush and metal plate for controlling the fire in a pizza oven. A few days later a “stick” arrived in the post for me, it was simply a wooden handle with a small piece of metal on top. I contacted yourselves and the girl told me that the rest of my items were not in stock, and would not be delivered till June 6th, long after my 2-3day promise, I didn’t mind this so much and said go ahead with the rest of the order. The next day I got an apology email and an offer of 15% off my next purchase. Then through a few emails the girl told me that the stick I got was actually the correct order and the brush was sold separately, but the picture of the item clearly has the brush and handle, at this stage I cancelled the remainder of the order and requested a refund of the items not delivered, so in short I went through all that to get myself a useless stick, terrible treatment of customers, deceiving website pictures and delivery times."
"Ordered stuff off the website to be told it’s cancelled. Yet still sent the lids for the products."
Edel Campion
"Fast & easy"
Mrs Jane Birkby
Verified Buyer
"The dish I received was a lot smaller than expected, and it would have been helpful for the measurements to be shown in the picture, or for some food to show the size for online purchasers."
Ann Brennan
Verified Buyer
"Delivery next morning early"
Beatrice Stanciu
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
Mary Mc Carrick
"Great fast service."
Anne Cahill
"Very good service"
"Great seller.Very fast delivery and high quality products. Highly recommended."
William Hogan
Verified Buyer
"First time purchase from the Hugh Jordan team and it was an easy process with super fast delivery .....5***** in my book!!!!!"
"Excellent customer service, willing to go above and beyond."
"I had been looking for these serving dishes for ages! Delighted with them. Great quality & super fast delivery."
Hugh Jordan is rated 4.22 based on 23 reviews