Hugh Jordan Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Hugh Jordan
"Super nice, very happy!"
"Good price and quick delivery, excellent."
"Ordered A5 got A4"
"Bought the 2 tiered wooden tray for our farm shop - really impressed by the quality of the desmans construction. Good delivery too and will use your company again Thanks Woodlea Stables"
"Excellent supplier, very fast delivery. Would highly recommend. From Rolstan Ltd"
"Good quality items, prompt delivery. Would ideally like more product options, but overall very satisfactory."
"Prompt delivery & very good quality product at a good price."
"Great service. I had a few questions beforehand and gave a quick call. The advice on the phone was very helpful and the product was exactly as described. Very prompt delivery also."
"I ordered a present for Christmas for my dad but it wasn't in stock . I got an email to say they had ordered it in for me ,and assured me it would arrive soon and they couldn't apologise enough. Great customer service, that made me feel reassured to order from here again"
"wonderful customer service and very quick delivery. I had a question and it was answered immediately by live chat. My order was processed,dispatched and delivered very quickly even though it was a small order :)"
"Quick delivery,and although the package was a bit squished the content arrived safely. The crackers look nice on the outside, I'm a little unhappy about the content though.It would be nice if the page of christmas crackers I chose would have a picture of their content displayed on the page. I was a bit disappointed by the "wooden ornaments" when I examined the picture on the box.(I mean a little star or house or Christmas tree would have been appropriate, but the shelter logo?!) Additionally, the 2 crackers I opened on arrival didn't contain any "ornament" whatsoever, so I don't know if not all crackers contain an "ornament" on purpose or if that's a mistake."
"Happy customer"
"Always quick, efficient and excellent value."
"Best of best!"
"Great service. Fast delivery and very helpful staff on the online chat. Would definitely recommend"
"Double charged for 6 glasses money taken from my acc which meant I was overdrawn. Rang company twice .still not sorted. Would not recommend"
"Love all the items I received. Delivery was very fast and the box was packed very securely. Thank you."
"Excellent"
"Fast delivery"
"Excellent service, easy to use website to buy items. Prompt delivery"
Hugh Jordan is rated 4.36 based on 44 reviews