Hugh Jordan Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Hugh Jordan
"Happy customer"
"Always quick, efficient and excellent value."
"Best of best!"
"Great service. Fast delivery and very helpful staff on the online chat. Would definitely recommend"
"Double charged for 6 glasses money taken from my acc which meant I was overdrawn. Rang company twice .still not sorted. Would not recommend"
"Love all the items I received. Delivery was very fast and the box was packed very securely. Thank you."
"Excellent"
"Fast delivery"
"Excellent service, easy to use website to buy items. Prompt delivery"
"Have dealt with this firm for over 40years and have always received a first class service."
"Purchased items easily, and received them with plenty of packaging - this was a little tightly packed and has squashed some of the boxes but the main items are all ok. Will come back again."
"Great thanks"
"Very quick delivery and very quick to resolve issues"
"Very helpful telesales"
"Very prompt delivery"
"Highly recommend Hugh Jordan product & service was excellent. Placed my order on Thursday & was delivered to my door on Saturday, this was after making a phone call to the office where staff member was very helpful & polite. 👍🏼"
"I still waiting the deivery."
"delivery's are coming in now more efficient and prompt than before . keep up the good work gerry store manager synge& byrne boucher"
"I purchased a pizza peel and a pizza oven brush and metal plate for controlling the fire in a pizza oven. A few days later a “stick” arrived in the post for me, it was simply a wooden handle with a small piece of metal on top. I contacted yourselves and the girl told me that the rest of my items were not in stock, and would not be delivered till June 6th, long after my 2-3day promise, I didn’t mind this so much and said go ahead with the rest of the order. The next day I got an apology email and an offer of 15% off my next purchase. Then through a few emails the girl told me that the stick I got was actually the correct order and the brush was sold separately, but the picture of the item clearly has the brush and handle, at this stage I cancelled the remainder of the order and requested a refund of the items not delivered, so in short I went through all that to get myself a useless stick, terrible treatment of customers, deceiving website pictures and delivery times."
"Ordered stuff off the website to be told it’s cancelled. Yet still sent the lids for the products."
Hugh Jordan is rated 4.33 based on 33 reviews