www.hugosway.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.hugosway.com

Tell us how www.hugosway.com made you happy
I tried this broker because of the 24/7 crypto trading along with leverage available. Very reliable broker and withdrawal times are good.
I have been using Hugos for a good 18 months or so now and have always been impressed with the customer service. My previous broker was only open office hours, where as Hugos have been able to get back to me at mid-night on a Sunday, which is fantastic.
I was a little surprised to see the negative reviews on here until I actually read them. Looks like paid bashing from a competitor broker. I've never had an issue withdrawing my funds.
Hugosway have always been great. there platform and layout is slick. love the amount of tradable assists and great rang of crypto make this a 1 stop shop for trading. would recommend to anyone.
Used these for 2 years now. Very easy to use and the customer service is decent.
They backdated my commission on the affiliate program.
Very happy.
I will advise anyone who intends to trade with these companies to stop and hold on to your funds. I lost 37,800USD in 15 days. Something was wrong because a lot of trades were not initiated by myself. After doing some research i found out their systems rigged completely. I was able to recover my funds with help of a recovery consultant support@ corecrypto .tech. Send a mail to be happy again.
Traders who have been scammed before,my advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option trade or broker,i was scammed $120000USD by online broker but at last i found someone who help me to recover all my lost funds back from a scam that shocked my capital with an unregulated broker,if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account.if you're interested in getting all your lost funds back kindly get in contact with Davidmarkson ,he was the one who helped me get back my lost funds,contact him via his email:davidmarkson815@ gmail.com he will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.
Please stay away from this company. They took all my money and refused to give withdrawals. They closed my account when i threatened to report and they stopped responding to mails. I was only able to get back my money when i reached out to Jameswilliam942020 at outlook dot com who guided and assisted me in recouping all my funds back
www.hugosway.com is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews