Humble Smile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humble Smile
Excellent product and very fast delivery. work well with my Oral B toothbrush.
Fantastic products, eco-friendly packaging, and a great price! Humble Smile's range of replacement brush heads is compatible with Philips and Braun electric tooth brushes and are significantly cheaper too!
I have been try to return my brush heads but no one has got back to me
I ordered toothbrush heads. Very quick delivery and excellent quality. Thank you!
Really great sustainable alternative! Works just as well as the Brand's own toothbrush heads but with much less unnecessary packaging. Would recommend the swap to anyone!
Good Service, Good Toothbrush Heads for Philips. Main Selling point is 100% Recyclable.
Really good service. They seem to work - I still have all my teeth!!!! A very good service and alternative. Keep up the good work!
Incredible value, I only wish I'd found you sooner - Very intuitive website and great prices, next day delivery was a bonus too!
This is the second time I've ordered replacement heads for my electric toothbrush. They always arrive promptly, well packaged and fit and work perfectly. Thoroughly recommend them.
Brilliant product
Brilliant!!
Best place for eco brush heads. Good pricing, recycleable packing, fast delivery. These dont catch your lip like other brushheads.
Fantastic brush heads. Compatible with my fairywill p11 toothbrush. Excellent quality and value.
Lovely packaging and good quality product. Very happy!
Humble Smile is rated 4.64 based on 14 reviews