Hyslop Dental Reviews

Read Hyslop Dental  Reviews

reception@hyslopdental.co.uk

Hyslop Dental and Implant Clinic8 Albert RoadSouthportPR9 0LE

Tell us how Hyslop Dental made you happy
Highly recommend this dental practice. Amazing work on my daughter’s teeth. So considerate throughout. She now has the perfect smile. Excellent service.
I can highly recommend this practice for being throughly professional and caring throughout the whole of my treatment by James Hyslop . I am really happy with the way I was treated. Nothing was too much trouble, all things explained fully in detail. And The outcome is brilliant, much better than I thought it would be,
Thank you to James Hyslop and your great team. Would never go anywhere else 😀
I moved to Southport 6 months ago and Hyslop Dental practice was recommended to me by a friend.

I am so pleased I took the recommendation. I needed quite a lot of work on my teeth. My dental work is now completed, including my new mouth/tooth guard as I grind my teeth.

I felt very informed at every stage and this helped reassure me and reduce my anxiety. I was shown all my Xrays and clear explanations of what work needed to be done and why.

The location was excellent for me, as I live in the centre of Southport and therefore I walked to all my appointments.
I have attended Hyslop dental for some years now for Nhs and private work.
James is calm and efficient at all times. I am a nervous sole but the friendly reassuring atmosphere there is wonderful and calms even a hesitant sole like me. Implant and bridge work completed with barely any discomfort. Thank you so much team.
amazing treatment, staff were very kind, thoughtful and caring. and even under such trying conditions as Corvid 19 I always felt special
I have no pain or discomfort since my treatment. I must admit I attended this treatment under great trepidation and fear. Now I wonder what all the fuss was about. everyone was really kind.
Your receptionist Tracy. was the most helpful and cooperative her gentle manner easily settles any nerves you have.
Thank you I will come again next time with a more enthusiastic approach to dental care

Noreen Hodgkinson
I would like to thank James Hyslop and his team for making my frequent dental appointments comfortable.I visited James for a dental implant and never felt any discomfort during the procedures.I have been coming here for a long time and highly recommend him especially Tracy the receptionist for her tips on oral care.
I was introduced to James by a colleague to undergo implants for failing teeth. Due to previous experiences with dental practitioners I was extremely nervous.

From the receptionist to ongoing treatment my confidence has returned and fully trust James and his nursing team to provide current and future dental needs.
Having recently had an implant done by James Hyslop I can highly recommend his practice for a professional and caring approach throughout the whole of my experience. I am really delighted with the outcome thank you James. The tooth blends in really well and I can now smile with confidence.
From beginning to end, whole experience was stress free, painless. Dr Joe White is a excellent dentist, would highly recommend him and the practice.
Iwas recomended i
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 11 months ago
Everything about this dental practice is great. The reception staff are welcoming and the dentists and technicians are friendly and professional
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 11 months ago
Kept well informed at every stage complete process was pain free which was a major concern for me before the treatment started. All staff very welcoming and ensured i was relaxed throughout the treatment
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
James is a perfectionist. He checked and double checked at every stage that the procedures were going as planned always with an eye on the final result both for comfort and appearance. My only criticism is that on one occasion he accidentally trapped my lip between his fingers and impression tray causing some discomfort. I was unable to speak to tell him! Anyway, that aside, I am delighted with the result. I would certainly recommend James’ services.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
I am really happy with the results of the treatment. The process was quick and easy and all of the appointments fitted around when was best to suit me. I love the way my teeth look now and the staff are so helpful and friendly!
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
James’ communication was excellent from the beginning and throughout. I was made to feel relaxed and im really pleased with the outcome
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
Mr hislop showed genuine concern regarding patient wellbeing during the implant process.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
Always kept me informed of what was to happen and what to expect, felt that only necessary treatment was offered. Very happy with the result of my implant.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
Suprisingly I did not have any PAINS or anything else other people said-Its was a pleasant experience.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
Pain free professional treatment. Can’t recommend this practice enough. And all the staff are friendly and super helpful. Thank you!
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 year ago
We got seen very quickly as accident happened Friday. He was reassured and given options about numbing area or not. Continually reassured and able to relax. Finished replacement tooth was amazing...cant tell!
Hyslop Dental is rated 4.84 based on 133 reviews