I cannot remember the last time I purchased flowers from another outlet. Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend I cannot remember the last time I purchased flowers from another outlet.

How would you rate I cannot remember the last time I purchased flowers from another outlet. ?

"I'm sorry I cannot remember that far back."
"online flower shop provide a huge verity of gifts, flower & chocolates . you make your memorable day with prestige person in your life ,visit www.onlineflowershop.ae for enjoy a lots of outstanding flower bouquet and surprise your special person"
I cannot remember the last time I purchased flowers from another outlet. is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews