i-health fulfillment Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend i-health fulfillment

Tell us how i-health fulfillment made you happy

"iHealth Fulfillment is quick in providing updates to mailing products. I wish for reoccurring customers, there is a loyalty option of a shorter mailing. I have used the products for over 7 years and am very satisfied."
"They have always been helpful and very prompt in shipping."
"So far I have to say it’s miraculous! In a short time I have seen improvement on my neck and chest! I also see significant change in my arms and thighs using the cellulite cream as well! I’m excited to see how much more improvement I will see in a month! Highly recommended!"
"I just wish you could have a better price for 2 bottles of meniquil....all meds are soooo high! Thank you for your product it helps alot. I dont want to use pressure meds."
"I have been a returning customer for several years. The staff are very friendly patient and helpful."
"Your online system makes it difficult to place an order. Every time I try to use a coupon it is connected to your online, it rejects the coupon even though It’s on the offer on line. When I finally got a Representative to take my order and use my coupon, I asked her to send me an email showing what I ordered. I finally got one but I couldn’t open it. Your online services needs much attention."
"Product is always shipped and received quickly."
"I have tried many supplements in the past and yours is the first one I have been completely satisfied with. The product exceeded my expectations."
"Everything went smoothly"
"The product is quite good, as I stated above. ... However, pls keep my information private & confidential; pls DO NOT send me ANY correspondence via postal mailing system, & NO selling/sharing/renting my information with ANY person(s), businesses, vendors nor ADD my contact information 2 ANY other postal mailing listing. Tx; good-night-"
"I am satisfied with the timely deliver of my purchase. I am satisfied with the product in helping to curve my appetite from over eating. Only the cost is a bit much for me and I must know to work harder in not to over eat so that I do not have to order as quickly. Thanks."
"The items I ordered arrived in excellent condition and in a timely fashion. i=health fulfillment is an excellent place to purchase Provasil. The price is right and checking out is easy."
"Was able to order on line without calling"
"Very satisfied with convenience and timely delivery!"
"I've been a customer since 2017. I use Menoquil and have remained satisfied with the product and customer service since finding them online. Kudos!"
i-health fulfillment is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews