i-health fulfillment Reviews

of reviewers recommend i-health fulfillment

Tell us how i-health fulfillment made you happy
Great product. Would like to see more discount offers.
Never heard of iHealth but thanks to the internet, I found them and bought my product for $20 less than amazon! Kicking myself for not searching sooner! And free shipping with 5-8 days. I think my products arrived sooner than that!! Five starts for sure!
All I know to tell u it's worth the money got arithrus bad n my hands it's doing the job.
Great product and service. I have been using for several years. Thank You.
I was satisfied with my experience.....Victor
Seems to help relieve pain and inflammation from this rheumatoid arthritis. THANK you!
Not a happy customer! I received the wrong product in the mail!
Haven't received it yet so can't really give a review
iHealth Fulfillment is quick in providing updates to mailing products. I wish for reoccurring customers, there is a loyalty option of a shorter mailing. I have used the products for over 7 years and am very satisfied.
They have always been helpful and very prompt in shipping.
So far I have to say it’s miraculous! In a short time I have seen improvement on my neck and chest! I also see significant change in my arms and thighs using the cellulite cream as well! I’m excited to see how much more improvement I will see in a month! Highly recommended!
I just wish you could have a better price for 2 bottles of meniquil....all meds are soooo high! Thank you for your product it helps alot. I dont want to use pressure meds.
I have been a returning customer for several years. The staff are very friendly patient and helpful.
Your online system makes it difficult to place an order. Every time I try to use a coupon it is connected to your online, it rejects the coupon even though It’s on the offer on line. When I finally got a Representative to take my order and use my coupon, I asked her to send me an email showing what I ordered. I finally got one but I couldn’t open it. Your online services needs much attention.
Product is always shipped and received quickly.
I have tried many supplements in the past and yours is the first one I have been completely satisfied with. The product exceeded my expectations.
Everything went smoothly
The product is quite good, as I stated above. ... However, pls keep my information private & confidential; pls DO NOT send me ANY correspondence via postal mailing system, & NO selling/sharing/renting my information with ANY person(s), businesses, vendors nor ADD my contact information 2 ANY other postal mailing listing. Tx; good-night-
I am satisfied with the timely deliver of my purchase. I am satisfied with the product in helping to curve my appetite from over eating. Only the cost is a bit much for me and I must know to work harder in not to over eat so that I do not have to order as quickly. Thanks.
The items I ordered arrived in excellent condition and in a timely fashion. i=health fulfillment is an excellent place to purchase Provasil. The price is right and checking out is easy.
i-health fulfillment is rated 4.65 based on 23 reviews