i-health fulfillment Reviews

of reviewers recommend i-health fulfillment

Tell us how i-health fulfillment made you happy
Best sleep aid I have ever used. Thank you Somulin.
I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE LOCKED IN MY LAST PRICE I PAID FOR THE FLEXOPLEX THE 5 BOTTLES I PAID WAS 139.85..NOW FOR THE SAME 5 BOTTLES THEY CHARGED ME 179.80..THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE..I AM PAYING THAT BIG DIFFERENCE FOR THEM NOT LOCKING IN THE PRICE BEFORE FOR ME TO ALWAYS PAY..VERY HARD WHEN YOUR ON A FIXED INCOME
Always shipped and received in record time.
Amazingly quick service. I barely hit enter for my order when it arrived the next day.
Fabulous I got the light pink and it looks Sensational and it feels like face cream nourishing❤ Definitely will be trying a darker color next time This is something I will need more than one of
It calms & I'm relaxed day & night. It's wonderful!
I called your telephone number that was on your web site to find out more of your product and the supplement facts and how many MG that was in each one. This person went over all of them and even told me how to use your product and a lot more. Your delivered got to me in 2 days outstanding. I hope your product will work as I have tried many other ED brands and none of them have work for me.
I don't know what I would do without my flexoplex. I have had arthritis for 25 years in my hips. Just within the last 5 years or so I have been taking the flexoplex and I feel a tremendous difference. Still going through with a total hip replacement but may wait till I'm on Medicare now - thanks to the flexoplex. The lady that took my order my very friendly and helpful.
it was very easy and delivery right on time.
Quick, efficient, fast delivery. Great service. Highly recommend. Also the flex o plex works well.
Love your excellent customer service department. Very efficient, courteous and thorough. The only complaint I have is the pricing increase on your Menoquil menopausal symptom relief pills. It is such a large increase that it may prevent me from continuing to purchase this product from you.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review on our service. On the product price point, we have forwarded this to the manufacturer for review.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
Efficient customer service and competitive cost. Jeni
Awesome product
Seemed to be Customer friendly and fairly straight forward !
Excellent efficient service!
Excelente, it arrived as scheduled.
I received my order in a quick and timely way ... bottles wrapped nicely
great service, fast delivery. this product works great!
Very satisfied! Price is great, ordering is easy and delivery couldn't be quicker.
Please forgive me, this is my very first order, everything went very smooth ordering online.
Thank you for your review, Cindy!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,