i love kickboxing garland texas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend i love kickboxing garland texas

How would you rate i love kickboxing garland texas ?

"I started IKLB with the typical 3 classes for $9.99 deal, and was expecting a high energy cardio class with a little hitting in between. Boy was I wrong! When I signed up, I received a very kind phone call and message from one of the young ladies in the studio asking me to schedule my first class. When I appeared, I was given a walk-through of the building, picked out my gloves, and was given a RIGOROUS one-on-one training session during my first class. The warm-up (I can't really call it that, it's so intense) was killer. I liked the fact that there were various modifications for people, and I did use a few of them. However, the instructors will call you out if they feel you can do without them. Bag session. 5-6 rounds of bag work, designed to level up as the class progresses. It was exhilarating to hit those bags, man! Form is important though, and they stress that throughout the session, oftentimes modeling proper form over and over until you get it right. Partner rounds. This was extremely fun! I was nervous about working out with someone I thought was more advanced than myself, but I realized early on that the goal is to work with each other at the level you are. There are no winners in the partner session, you simply develop one another to be the best you can be. Cool down. By this time, Tessa, Josh or any of the other instructors have been moping up your sweat like crazy (and yes, you will sweat!), but this is a time of reflection and camaraderie. By the end of the session, you will have worked off at LEAST 500 calories, found a friend or two, and died a little bit on the mat. (BUT, you will get up and pat yourself on the back) I've been going for three months now. Went from a size 14 to a size 10, and feel great. Their name is truly how I feel- I love kick-boxing!!"
i love kickboxing garland texas is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews