iBeani Reviews

of reviewers recommend iBeani
Read iBeani Reviews

01623 844086

Tell us how iBeani made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Promptly delivered and satisfied with product.
Quick service , packed well in the box , would highly recommend .
Quick delivery.
V good Customer Service - v pleased with product
Love the iBeani I received one for Christmas and it’s brilliant. I was so impressed I bought two for my grandchildren.
I received my iBeani as a gift and I love it so much I have given 5 as gifts! It is a great product for holding my iPad, iPhone or just a book.
Exactly what I wanted, great product!
I bought this as a present for a friend. She absolutely loves it. Ordering was easy and delivery very quick. I shall be ordering one for myself. So glad I found your company on line.
Excellent easy to use and so lightweight. Bought second one as present for my daughter
Just brilliant. I have fibromyalgia and to hold my iPad especially for a period of time, really hurts. This is perfect. It’s also very light on your lap. Great product.
i love the product itself but i’m disappointed at the fact the the giraffe pattern does not look as pictured
The ibeani is excellent, hold your iPad or phone perfectly in any position. I’ve found it so good when watching films on my iPad. It holds the iPad secure on my lap in bedroom. I would definitely recommend this ibeani.
Really easy ordering and fast delivery. Had a 10%off voucher as husband had received one for Christmas!
Amazing equipment!!! I don’t need to hold my I pad anymore even lying down flat!!!! Would 100% recommend it!!!
Love it! So useful, I will take it everywhere, even on holiday as it will be perfect for watching my ipad by the pool!
Very comfortable to use love it.
Absolutely brilliant. It really helps me use my mobile phone without holding it, so my wrist doesn't hurt. I always have to use the same hand to hold the phone because I'm deaf in one ear, so this is a revelation, thank you! I was slightly worried it might be seen as my first 'aid' :-O (!) but it looks so good I don't care! So good I bought a second one for a different room. I can now read books and magazines, and probably even cookery books too, without having to hold them. Life changing, thanks!
Great bag am hoping it will be really useful
I love my ibeani’s, I have the dog paws one and the red spotted one, one for upstairs and one for down. Just the right height to read from when you’re on your bed or sofa, and it’s great to have the little pocket for your earphones.
Exactley as discribed . Very quick delivery . Excellent all round .LOVE IT .
Excellent company who respond extremely quickly to a purchase and posted out in an extremely timely manner. Packing was sturdy and provided excellent protection for the product.
iBeani is rated 4.88 based on 477 reviews