ICE London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ICE London

How would you rate ICE London ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Victoria Dack

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ICE London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Victoria Dack
"Excellent customer service. Wanted a gift on one day delivery but wasn't an option on website. Answered my call promptly. Gave me an email address to enquire. Responded within mins. Couldn't guarantee next day (saturday) but was so pleased to see it arrive on my doorstep the next day and no additional cost! Wonderful products too!"
ICE London is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews