ICY AF Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ICY AF

About ICY AF: For over 10 straight years we've been making real custom solid gold jewelry in NYC. Shop real hip hop jewelry at the best prices guaranteed right from the diamond district.

hello@icyaf.com

36 W 47th St New York, NY 10036

Telephone
"Ordered some jewelry from them online. Very pleased! Delivered 100%"
"Telling my friends and family to shop here too. Jewelry is fantastic and they always answer my questions right away. Keep it up team"
"Simple easy and affordable that’s why I shop with you. Check your email for a new vs custom piece I want to make soon"
"I purchased a ring from Icyaf after finding their site on Google. Good service. I called about a few items and the girl on the phone was very helpful and sweet. They sent it to me with Fedex and recieved in 4 days here in Canada."
"I ordered 2 diamond chains through with their financing plan. Went through just fine service is on point!!"
"Great prices, quick shipping, and no pressure. My husband loves his birthday present thanks again"
"Very happy customer. We will do more business. thank you"
"I bought a big cuban chain from these guys and its so much more beautiful in person thank you for keeping me icy af"
"Loved the experience ordering here - my boyfriend loves his new gold bracelet and matching ring. Found my new jewelry place:)"
"Excellent service good quality jewelry"
"I’ve been shopping with ICYAF for a long long time now… they never disappoint...this the real PLUG!"
ICY AF is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews