idaretobe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend idaretobe

How would you rate idaretobe?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Karen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about idaretobe in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Karen D'Rozario
"I love Idaretobe, they have a wonderful range of Lagenlook clothing, from both famous and relatively unknown designers. The quality is fantastic and they have an intrinsic understanding of what women desire, in order to feel comfortable and look lovely, especially for us larger ladies, who don't want to look like 'mother-of-the-bride'! The range is quirky and not ever ordinary or run of the mill. Excellent service always, clear sizing on the website, very good communication. I have been buying from them for many years."
idaretobe is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews