GoDaddy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoDaddy
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GoDaddy?

Tell us how GoDaddy made you happy

Telephone
"Dreadful company. Stole my money and refused to talk to me. 5 times i have asked to speak to a manager, and they have promised to call me back in 72 hours, and never did. They stole £47.95 from my credit card. (For services i never signed up for) I have already spent days on the phone pressing numbers and trying to get through to a manager. (All other staff say i need a manager) I have now given up, as i have spent more time then the money is worth. I have considered taking them to court.. but again its not worth the costs of taking them to court over £47.95. GoDaddy = Thieves. Simple as that. I'm very unhappy, and they wont even talk to me. Im still waiting for you to call me GoDaddy.."
Are you GoDaddy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
GoDaddy is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews