iHertfordshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend iHertfordshire

How would you rate iHertfordshire?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Mc

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about iHertfordshire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Mc Niblett
"I was previously very happy with the carpets and vinyl fitted but had to call them back for a loose staircase carpet which was 'repaired'. I then phoned three times asking for a time to make another repair on the same stair carpet, albeit a year later. No response then they said they were too busy. Turns out they never fitted a gripper on the particular stair! So dangerous, especially with a new born being carried up and down. Disappointed and I have lost confidence in the company."
iHertfordshire is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews