IJT Direct Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend IJT Direct

How would you rate IJT Direct?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about IJT Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"On all occasions I have bought from them, it has left me with regret. The reason why I keep going back to them is I think ''lightening doesn't strike twice''. How wrong. It's too much to go into and it might sound unbelievable if I explained just how unreliable, dishonest and incapable they are at carrying out their jobs. Listen to the song by Frank Zappa called ''Flakes''. It accurately sums up my entire experience with that awful company. Step away from all thoughts of ordering anything from them or you might regret it like I have. Order from somewhere else, ANYWHERE else."
Mr John Haines
"A good company to purchase your printer supplies at a competitive price."
IJT Direct is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews