ILife Store Reviews

9 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

just GET the BEST for the LESS

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate ILife Store?

Mehrdad S
Verified Buyer

I got my protein powder at a bargain price and the owner helped me pick the best quality. The shipping was very fast and they were very helpful with me.
I had a great experience with them and would recommend this place to anyone
Dear Micheal, We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with your purchase, wish to see you soon. Customer satisfaction is our optimum goal and we are happy that we made it.
Verified Buyer

I place an order and I thought they had amazing customer service the shipping was very fast and I think I got the best bargain I ever had . The protein powder was very fresh and tasty and of a very high quality
JAKLIN A
Verified Buyer

great customer service excellent price and super fast deliver thanks ilife! that would be my go to online store for these products ...
Dear Jacklin, We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with your purchase, wish to see you soon. Customer satisfiction is our optimum goal and we are happy that we made it.
Verified Buyer

Great prices ,shipping and customer service I will definitely do business with them again ! Great !
Nicky
Verified Buyer

With so many choices out there, I'm happy with my selection! Great products, great prices, awesome shipping and customer service, definitely will do business again
Dear Nicky, We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with your purchase, wish to see you soon.
Verified Buyer

Great seller, awesome prices and products and shipping, extremely helpful staff
Behzad
Verified Buyer

Great store, i just got a supplement from them and it was crazy fine, great quality and extremely helpful staff, best prices ever, definitely recommend.
S.G
Verified Buyer

Great prices, great product, fast delivery, and i just had to change address and i emailed them and in less than a minute they replied, best experience i definitely recommend.
Thank you very much, greatness is our mission and thank you for letting us know that we succeeded, we will continue to grow and be better than before.
Verified Buyer

Great product quality and price and great service, definitely recommended, the best shopping experience i ever had
Thank you very much, absolute greatness is our mission and we believe we have to be as good as possible to serve our valued customers and community best possible.
ILife Store is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews