ILikeSales UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ILikeSales UK

How would you rate ILikeSales UK ?

(optional)

"The lady who assisted me during the purchase of a Dyson was brilliant. Unlike the man who I approached when I initially went in there - who couldn't have been more disinterested in what I was buying or what I was asking about if he had tried. He was chatting away to his mate and I must have interrupted their little catch-up. His little pile of papers and the chat to his mate were most important than my product enquiry."
"Horrible custome service particularly the lady with the gold teeth and wrapped head in scarf at the till. Extremely rude on more than one occassion. She's very unhelpful and never says hello or thank you or good bye. Horrible indeed! Has no business being in a customer facing environment. I wont ever want to go shopping at Lidl in Barking and will discourage anyone as well."
ILikeSales UK is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews