Ill Rossi Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ill Rossi

How would you rate Ill Rossi ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julie Lawson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ill Rossi in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Julie Lawson
"We went to Ill Rossi in Mansfield for Christmas Dinner. The atmosphere and surroundings were lovely but unfortunately we were disappointed with the service in view of the fact that the means had been pre ordered and some individual requests had been made. My grandson's starter was forgotten until we asked for it and my daughter in law's meal had mussels on it despite us having specifically asked for No mussels or mussel broth. This meant that her meal had to be re cooked and so came after we had finished. Also my Brandon's extra pigs in blankets and no veg request was ignored. No one ever came to ask if everything was ok so we just had to keep trying to catch the waitresses attention. Finally no one asked if we wanted coffee and by.the time they came to say we needed to move to clear the table it was too late for coffees as my son had a long drive. Such a shame the overall experience wasn't as good as last year but on positive note, I thought the meals were lovely."
Ill Rossi is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews