Illusion Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Illusion Attire

Tell us how Illusion Attire made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Pure scam, ordered my clothes but it is never shipped, already 3 weeks!!!!

Never by from these scammers....
They are just scam I wish I can attach my whole chat with them because they were all quick to reply at first but as soon as I told them to check my order since I haven't recieved it and it was shipped like 3 weeks ago and they said they'll check later in the Morning They Never Replied been Blowing up their DMs but no Response. I DON'T CARE ABOUT GOOD REVIEWS THEY GOT ON HERE but if you Value Your Hard Earned Money Don't Buy Nothing from Illusion attire💯 🚫🧢. I'm not the kind of dude that does something out of Hate But when I do I got proof you can check the Pictures I added and see for yourself if you still doubt my experience
I have ordered three t shirt it’s been more then three weeks ago I have send messages no response customer service sucks 😡 I will never ever buy from this site
I normally never review sites, but this site is pure scam. I have tried 2 times to send my products back, but they don’t accept returns. My money is gone.
Don't order when you're not sure to keep the items. They won't let you return a product and you'll never get your money back.
Don’t buy something from this site. It is impossible to return your products. The adress isn’t right and they won’t respond on any platform.
Dont order from here, returned the item and never received my money back
Ordered a jacket and a tee never got it waiting over 3 weeks now without anyone responding on mails, Facebook or instagram.
Terrible!! Ordered a sweater and t-shirt. E-mailed several times that I did not receive my order. No replies, no delivery, no refund. Customer service sucks big time. Stay away!! Do not order here!!!
Item ordered and returned within 5 days but no refund issued. Terrible communication. Quick to take money but any problems they don’t want to know. I’m having to take matters further.
Tracksuit didn’t fit so we sent it back with tracked delivery. Item was returned and signed for but no refund issued and they don’t seem to bother answering emails or contact through social media.
Shocking costumer service, terrible company.
Absolutely disgusting customer service, ordered items before 3pm in order to ensure next day delivery, paid the extra also. No delivery for 3 days, no reply to facebook message, 2 emails, or 2 messages left on their website! Shocking! STAY AWAY!!
Illusion Attire is rated 2.00 based on 16 reviews