ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny

Tell us how ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny made you happy

"On top of the judgment free environment, the trainers and other members are he best around. It’s always a blast and worth the work. Trust me, it’s hard work that kicks my but (literally and physically) but there’s no place I’d rather work that hard."
Are you ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"iLoveKickboxing in Bellmore, What a GREAT PLACE! I love everything about this place, from the instructors to the 60 minute cardio/kickboxing classes. The instructors are everything you need and want in a professional instructor, the how to and why to stand, kick and punch the correct way. The classes are as hard or as easy as YOU make them. In as little as two weeks you will see results. I highly recommend Ilovekickboxing in Bellmore, NY. -The Customers Reviews"
ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews