ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny

Tell us how ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny made you happy

"I fell in love with ILoveKickboxing in Bellmore the first day! I really wanted to lose weight and challenge myself with a new sport and you can too! You don't have to be an expert in kickboxing or high intensity workouts. Try your best for an hour and by the time you know it, its going to be easy to lose your first 10 pounds. Let's face it, we all make a lot of excuses going to a regular gym. No workout buddy, too boring. It took me a long time to realize that group workouts are better for me. More fun, more engaging and everybody is so welcoming! Please! Please! check it out one day and see it for yourself!"
Are you ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On top of the judgment free environment, the trainers and other members are he best around. It’s always a blast and worth the work. Trust me, it’s hard work that kicks my but (literally and physically) but there’s no place I’d rather work that hard."
"iLoveKickboxing in Bellmore, What a GREAT PLACE! I love everything about this place, from the instructors to the 60 minute cardio/kickboxing classes. The instructors are everything you need and want in a professional instructor, the how to and why to stand, kick and punch the correct way. The classes are as hard or as easy as YOU make them. In as little as two weeks you will see results. I highly recommend Ilovekickboxing in Bellmore, NY. -The Customers Reviews"
ilovekickboxing bellmore,ny is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews