ILoveKickboxing, Harris County Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ILoveKickboxing, Harris County

11803 Westheimer Rd #730, Houston, TX 77077, USA

Tell us how ILoveKickboxing, Harris County made you happy

BK
"iLoveKickboxing is one of the best places to go if you really want to get fit. I started off with a 3 day trial for $19.99, plus I got a FREE pair of gloves! I was absolutely in love with my first class that I decided right after I was going to sign up. On your first day you get paired up with a trainer that helps you out and makes sure that you don’t get lost with the Jabs and Crosses and all the different combinations. This really helped me learn the basics of Kickboxing as a first timer and built a good foundation for me so that I could attend the other classes without having to worry about being confused. The staff is amazing, all the trainers give you a really good workout and a hell of a warmup – but it’s all worth it to get that amazing body I’m looking for. Moreover, the staff keep me accountable, if I don’t show up for a while I get a text from my fitfam making sure I’m ok and not slacking off. So, if you want to get in good shape or just increase your fitness, ILKB is definitely the place that will help you reach your goals."
"I love this place. So worth it."
ILoveKickboxing, Harris County is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access