ILoveKickboxing, New York County Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ILoveKickboxing, New York County

How would you rate ILoveKickboxing, New York County ?

"I had an amazing time at first kickboxing class back in September 2017 at the 116th Harlem location. All the instructors are super chill and friendly. I purchased 10 classes from the Groupon app which came with a free pair of gloves. I enjoyed the class soooo much that I purchased 70 more classes and became a member. I also referred my friend and she joined as well. When you refer people and they join, you get an additional 5 classes for free!!!!!!!!. So my total classes is 75!!! Not only do you get sweaty and get toned but you also gain a new fitness family that will push and guide you along the way to success."
ILoveKickboxing, New York County is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!