ILoveKickboxing, New York County Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ILoveKickboxing, New York County

How would you rate ILoveKickboxing, New York County?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nadia Sp

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ILoveKickboxing, New York County in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had an amazing time at first kickboxing class back in September 2017 at the 116th Harlem location. All the instructors are super chill and friendly. I purchased 10 classes from the Groupon app which came with a free pair of gloves. I enjoyed the class soooo much that I purchased 70 more classes and became a member. I also referred my friend and she joined as well. When you refer people and they join, you get an additional 5 classes for free!!!!!!!!. So my total classes is 75!!! Not only do you get sweaty and get toned but you also gain a new fitness family that will push and guide you along the way to success."
ILoveKickboxing, New York County is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews