ilovekickboxing queensbury Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ilovekickboxing queensbury

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ilovekickboxing queensbury?

Tell us how ilovekickboxing queensbury made you happy

Live Chat
"ILoveKickboxing Queensbury is amazing! Classes are energetic, instructors are awesome, and members are supportive and friendly. Great way to sweat, kick and punch the stress away."
Are you ilovekickboxing queensbury? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am so happy that I recently joined ILKB Queensbury! All of the instructors are very encouraging, friendly, supportive, and upbeat. The exercise and locker area are clean and well kept. They do multiple 60 minute classes Monday-Saturday to fit all schedules, and they keep your body AND mind working! You really can feel the sincerity that you belong to a family there. I have encouraged my friends around me to join as well!"
"I love this place! The staff are super kind and encouraging and the workouts are so fun. I get so much more out of ilovekickboxing than I ever have from another gym membership. I feel myself getting stronger every day."
ilovekickboxing queensbury is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews