ILOVEKICKBOXING TIGARD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ILOVEKICKBOXING TIGARD

Tell us how ILOVEKICKBOXING TIGARD made you happy

"ILoveKickboxing is amazing! The staff is motivating and the workouts are challenging. I look forward to getting into the gym as much as possible!"
Are you ILOVEKICKBOXING TIGARD? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"iLoveKickboxing is my favorite after work and weekend activity! It is a great way to relieve stress and aggression, but I also use it to workout and have fun! The staff is so encouraging and always throwing new combos at us to keep up hooked! I finally have muscle in my arms and I can do more pushups than I have been able to do in years!"
ILOVEKICKBOXING TIGARD is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access