immetrical Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend immetrical

Tell us how immetrical made you happy

"This company should own internet shopping. they take care of there customers, delivery is super quick and is nice to see them deal with bad sellers! thank you!-"
Are you immetrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought some components for my ladders from immetrical via ebay and I had to send them back because they were not the right size but I am having trouble getting a refund . The company say that I did not post it back in time but I know that I did. It must have been held up in the post. I have tried to use the ebay resolution process but it is like using a chocolate fireguard so I will not be using them again either."
immetrical is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews