Immigration Business Plan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Business Plan
Erkut Cakmak
Verified Buyer
"They do not hesitate to take the extra step in order to make their clients satisfied"
Anthony Dsouza
Verified Buyer
"They were Proactive, Transparent, and Professional in their approach."
Vijay Patel
Verified Buyer
"You did very good job and immigration people didn’t ask any more documents and the visa is approved."
Kyung Mee Joo
Verified Buyer
"Mr. Jean David Cohen and his assistant lady helped us enormously during the process of the renewal for our E2 visa in U.S. They did a great job to create our Business plan in a very efficient and professional manner. We really appreciate their beautiful work and thoughtful care for the customers. We will certainly work again with Mr. Cohen for the next occasions to create our future businesses."
Pascal Merle
Verified Buyer
"Je suis vraiment tres heureux d avoir choisis de travailler avec vous ,c était un plaisir."
Michael Michaud
Verified Buyer
"Very patient team, we were not the easiest customers since we were busy but they took the time we needed to successfully complete a great business plan! Keep up the good job! Michael M."
Steven Groslin
Verified Buyer
"To compile a complex Business Plan on a very technical economic sector such as finance was not an easy task. Yet the Immigration Business Plan team took the time necessary to understand all the intricacies of what I was looking to bring to the USA in the context of my E2 Visa application. They translated this into layman's terms my project, putting into full light, and through their own words, its fundamental economic value. The result speaks for itself as my application was accepted without hindrance. Well done all involved!!!!"
Benoit Sauvage
Verified Buyer
"All went very well thank you to a great preparation and surrounding by excellent professionals."
"I am grateful to jean-David and his professional team. Our Visa E2 has been approved and thanks to their work, I was confident it will be. Immigration Business Plan did an excellent job in understanding every aspect of our company. American immigration works very well as long as go by the rule they define. Jean-David and his team were our key to success. I recommend them 100%."
Cynthia Sauvage
Verified Buyer
"we were very pleased with the results, follow up and assistance throughout."
Nicolas Vernet
Verified Buyer
""From the beginning of the project to sending the file to the embassy, \u200b\u200byou helped us. it is with confidence that I went to my interview at the US Embassy.\r\nThank you M.Cohen Miss Alma and all your Team\r\n\r\nSincerly\r\nNicolas ""
Ales Ficko
Verified Buyer
"The whole team did a very good job with our business plan for E2 visa. The business plan was done on time and there was one person available for our questions and comments all the time. We are very happy to choose Immigration Business Plan to help us. At the interview, no further questions by the Consular officer were needed regarding our business in US. Special thanks to Alma, Jessica and Jean - David. I wish you lot of success in the future! Kind regards, Ales"
Omayma Ramzy
Verified Buyer
"Jean Davide and his team were excellent. Day or night there was someone available to talk to me and consult my business plan needs. I'm very happy with their service and they brought me success with my E2 visa - thanks again!!"
Chris Deromedi
Verified Buyer
"très bonne presentation de notre compagnie. parfaite connaissance des critères nécessaires a l obtention du visa. convivialité et professionnalisme."
"The team was efficient, responsive and experienced. They guided us to write our business plan in preparation of an E2 application. The file was solid and our employee obtained is VISA with no question asked. I recommend them to supplement your immigration attorney."
"I had to give some informations regarding what we do and what we expect for the the company and the job was done very well . Numbers were matching properly and Business plan was very well done. Good job !"
Antonio Neuman
Verified Buyer
"We are very thankful to the Immigration Business Plan team. Their contribution to our business plan was superb. They manage actual market information and have a powerful combination of technical and financial skills that make our business plan more accurate and easy to read and understand. With their assistance we were able to obtain an excellent tool to plan into the future. Thank you,"
"ImmigrationBusinessPlan has done a great job through their work to get me ready for my E2 application in less than 48 hours. Thanks so much. You guys are great! I will recommend your services to my friends, relatives and others. Very serious, helpfull and very efficient. GAD DAHAN"
Manuel Moinard
Verified Buyer
"Jean David et son equipe sont des personnes exceptionnelles qui m ont aidé mais surtout accompagné dans mon installation aux US. Leurs compétences et leur générosité m'ont beaucoup touché. Je réfère avec mon plus grand enthousiasme."
Michael Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"As the owner of several medium size companies in the United Kingdom, I have very high standards. ImmigrationBusinessPlan.com far exceeded my expectations as Jean-David Cohen and his team provided invaluable guidance to what turned out to be an intricate application process since my business related to the real estate industry. They have more than 10 years of experience in U.S. Business Immigration was critical to draft a successful business plan that was to fit my visa application. Jean-David was available at all times to address numerous requests along the way to incorporate changes for an additional 4 months, until I was ready to send out my visa application. I really felt that they took my E2 visa application seriously and due to their diligence and detailed approach I was successful in gaining my E2 commercial visa. I take this opportunity to thank you for your dedication to get my visa approved."
Immigration Business Plan is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews