Immigration Business Plan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Business Plan
"Bonjour J'ai traversé des moments difficiles avec une autre société de Business Plan et finalement j'ai eu la chance de trouver Immigration Business Plan qui est extrêmement perspicace, professionnel et communiquant. Il sait parfaitement comment présenter le business plan aux agents d'immigration. Sans parler que durant toute la phase de préparation Jean David Cohen et ses équipes vous accompagnent, assistent avec un questionnaire qui vous guide et s'investit également de sa personne auprès de vous et de votre avocat pour s'assurer que le dossier est parfaitement monté et compris. Cet accompagnement est fait jusqu'à l'obtention de votre visa. Merci Jean David pour votre support et assistance grace à votre écoute et votre énergie ma famille et moi avons tous obtenu notre visa E2 avec beaucoup plus de facilité que nous l'espérions. Abdeslam EL ALAMI"
"Immigration Business Plan is the perfect company to get business plan for E2. They are very knowledgeable, punctual, experienced and sincere about their work. I really very much happy about taking decision to have my business plan work done by this company. They made my business plan exactly according to my E2 requirements and it's perfectly true and with actual data of my business. All of together I will give 100 out of 100 that's all I can say. Mr.Jean is particular and did good follow-up with me at every stage. Alma also a good team member who support me at every stage of my business plan completion."
"Thank you jean david and your team for your super efficient and quick work ! My visa took close to a year to be approved and Immigration Business Plan has been updating the BP with me until the end. I totally recommend ."
"i thank david very good professional job. i got my visa with the buisness plan and that helped me to grow my bakery in Fort Lauderdale."
"Immigration Business plans are very important. They must provide a clear picture of the business and the financial projections. I was happy to work with Jean-David & Alma and prepare it in the best way possible. It takes time and work but "Immigration business plan" was very helpful ! I recommend their services and professional approach."
"They do not hesitate to take the extra step in order to make their clients satisfied"
"They were Proactive, Transparent, and Professional in their approach."
"You did very good job and immigration people didn’t ask any more documents and the visa is approved."
"Mr. Jean David Cohen and his assistant lady helped us enormously during the process of the renewal for our E2 visa in U.S. They did a great job to create our Business plan in a very efficient and professional manner. We really appreciate their beautiful work and thoughtful care for the customers. We will certainly work again with Mr. Cohen for the next occasions to create our future businesses."
"Je suis vraiment tres heureux d avoir choisis de travailler avec vous ,c était un plaisir."
"Very patient team, we were not the easiest customers since we were busy but they took the time we needed to successfully complete a great business plan! Keep up the good job! Michael M."
"To compile a complex Business Plan on a very technical economic sector such as finance was not an easy task. Yet the Immigration Business Plan team took the time necessary to understand all the intricacies of what I was looking to bring to the USA in the context of my E2 Visa application. They translated this into layman's terms my project, putting into full light, and through their own words, its fundamental economic value. The result speaks for itself as my application was accepted without hindrance. Well done all involved!!!!"
"All went very well thank you to a great preparation and surrounding by excellent professionals."
"I am grateful to jean-David and his professional team. Our Visa E2 has been approved and thanks to their work, I was confident it will be. Immigration Business Plan did an excellent job in understanding every aspect of our company. American immigration works very well as long as go by the rule they define. Jean-David and his team were our key to success. I recommend them 100%."
"we were very pleased with the results, follow up and assistance throughout."
""From the beginning of the project to sending the file to the embassy, \u200b\u200byou helped us. it is with confidence that I went to my interview at the US Embassy.\r\nThank you M.Cohen Miss Alma and all your Team\r\n\r\nSincerly\r\nNicolas ""
"The whole team did a very good job with our business plan for E2 visa. The business plan was done on time and there was one person available for our questions and comments all the time. We are very happy to choose Immigration Business Plan to help us. At the interview, no further questions by the Consular officer were needed regarding our business in US. Special thanks to Alma, Jessica and Jean - David. I wish you lot of success in the future! Kind regards, Ales"
"Jean Davide and his team were excellent. Day or night there was someone available to talk to me and consult my business plan needs. I'm very happy with their service and they brought me success with my E2 visa - thanks again!!"
"très bonne presentation de notre compagnie. parfaite connaissance des critères nécessaires a l obtention du visa. convivialité et professionnalisme."
"The team was efficient, responsive and experienced. They guided us to write our business plan in preparation of an E2 application. The file was solid and our employee obtained is VISA with no question asked. I recommend them to supplement your immigration attorney."
Immigration Business Plan is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews