Immigration Business Plan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Business Plan
"Very professional, serious, Jean David's team is always listening the candidate. Thanks again for your advice and your work."
"I was very satisfied with the Business Plan Immigration Business Plan drafted. The team wad helpful, and easy to work with."
"Immigration Business Plan did such a great job with my business plan, I was amazed by the result. I am a Finance Major but I would never be able to do it by myself. Do not try to do it, it is not worthy. Let The Immigration Business Plan do it for you, you will not be disappointed! The team is very nice and professional, and they work fast. Jean David helped me also with my interview at the embassy, it was great! If you need a Business Plan, do not look anywhere else, go to them!"
"As promised their were able to deliver a superb business plan in the time scheduled. I really appreciated the responsiveness of their service. Jean-David was always here to answer my questions regarding, not only the business plan, but also how the interview with the immigration officer will go. Thank you once again to help me settle my business in the USA."
"My E2 visa is granted, that is the main point. Good communication, good work!"
"If you have a business project and want to try your luck and live the American dream, you will need a rock solid business plan for immigration purposes. Immigration Business Plan Company is the best partner ever. Jean-David and his team will create a tailored plan that would convince any immigration officer during final interview. The team has their client interests at heart, they are proactive, very reliable and highly efficient. I am so grateful, they made my dream be real. I recommend their services to anyone willing to settle in the USA for business."
"Bonjour J'ai traversé des moments difficiles avec une autre société de Business Plan et finalement j'ai eu la chance de trouver Immigration Business Plan qui est extrêmement perspicace, professionnel et communiquant. Il sait parfaitement comment présenter le business plan aux agents d'immigration. Sans parler que durant toute la phase de préparation Jean David Cohen et ses équipes vous accompagnent, assistent avec un questionnaire qui vous guide et s'investit également de sa personne auprès de vous et de votre avocat pour s'assurer que le dossier est parfaitement monté et compris. Cet accompagnement est fait jusqu'à l'obtention de votre visa. Merci Jean David pour votre support et assistance grace à votre écoute et votre énergie ma famille et moi avons tous obtenu notre visa E2 avec beaucoup plus de facilité que nous l'espérions. Abdeslam EL ALAMI"
"Immigration Business Plan is the perfect company to get business plan for E2. They are very knowledgeable, punctual, experienced and sincere about their work. I really very much happy about taking decision to have my business plan work done by this company. They made my business plan exactly according to my E2 requirements and it's perfectly true and with actual data of my business. All of together I will give 100 out of 100 that's all I can say. Mr.Jean is particular and did good follow-up with me at every stage. Alma also a good team member who support me at every stage of my business plan completion."
"Thank you jean david and your team for your super efficient and quick work ! My visa took close to a year to be approved and Immigration Business Plan has been updating the BP with me until the end. I totally recommend ."
"i thank david very good professional job. i got my visa with the buisness plan and that helped me to grow my bakery in Fort Lauderdale."
"Immigration Business plans are very important. They must provide a clear picture of the business and the financial projections. I was happy to work with Jean-David & Alma and prepare it in the best way possible. It takes time and work but "Immigration business plan" was very helpful ! I recommend their services and professional approach."
"They do not hesitate to take the extra step in order to make their clients satisfied"
"They were Proactive, Transparent, and Professional in their approach."
"You did very good job and immigration people didn’t ask any more documents and the visa is approved."
"Mr. Jean David Cohen and his assistant lady helped us enormously during the process of the renewal for our E2 visa in U.S. They did a great job to create our Business plan in a very efficient and professional manner. We really appreciate their beautiful work and thoughtful care for the customers. We will certainly work again with Mr. Cohen for the next occasions to create our future businesses."
"Je suis vraiment tres heureux d avoir choisis de travailler avec vous ,c était un plaisir."
"Very patient team, we were not the easiest customers since we were busy but they took the time we needed to successfully complete a great business plan! Keep up the good job! Michael M."
"To compile a complex Business Plan on a very technical economic sector such as finance was not an easy task. Yet the Immigration Business Plan team took the time necessary to understand all the intricacies of what I was looking to bring to the USA in the context of my E2 Visa application. They translated this into layman's terms my project, putting into full light, and through their own words, its fundamental economic value. The result speaks for itself as my application was accepted without hindrance. Well done all involved!!!!"
"All went very well thank you to a great preparation and surrounding by excellent professionals."
"I am grateful to jean-David and his professional team. Our Visa E2 has been approved and thanks to their work, I was confident it will be. Immigration Business Plan did an excellent job in understanding every aspect of our company. American immigration works very well as long as go by the rule they define. Jean-David and his team were our key to success. I recommend them 100%."
Immigration Business Plan is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews