Property Inspection Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Inspection

Tell us how Property Inspection made you happy
Amazing service. I would highly recommend them.
I was referred www.immigrationinspectionreport.co.uk by my lawyer for my housing report for my immigration spouse visa. Fast and efficient.
The report was well drafted, I recived a cover letter, my four page report which was on conqueror legal paper and my property deeds & my immigration solicitor was happy with using it. The price was very good too.
Great price and great service immigration home inspection report. I will use them again for my immigration renewal.
I was recommended to use them by my immigration solicitor. They were brilliant. They were easy to communicate with, my assessor arrived on time and the report was professional. I would say to anyone needing an immigration property inspection report to use them with no hesitation
Thank you for such a fast service. I would recommend you in a heart beat.
Immigration inspection report were fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Quick, and great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an immigration property report.
Immigration Inspection Report were amazing. The report was clear and understandable and had the stamp of the company. I would not hesitate to recommend them for a property report for immigration.
Thank you for the excellent service. I will not hesitate to recommend you. We have now submitted our immigration fiance visa, and your report was superb. Anne.
I used this company for my accommodation overcrowding report as part of my uk visa immigration case. Everything was well explained and the service was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend.
I used them for my immigration accommodation inspection. They explained the process well. The report was very professional and the whole service.
www.immigrationinspectionreport.co.uk were amazing, I used them for an UKVI accommodation report in Slough, they were exceptional. Fast and fair priced. I had Ray as my assessor. I would recommend to everyone.
Thank for the great service, I cant tell you enough how helpful the assessor was. I will recommend you to anyone looking to get a Visa overcrowding property inspection report.
I got my property inspection report for my UK Visa at short notice as I had not known about this, the assessor who came around was excellent. I was able to get my report and submit my case in the same week. I would not hesitate to recommend www.immigrationinpsectionreport.co.uk to anyone looking for a report.
Property Inspection is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews