Property Inspection Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Inspection

Tell us how Property Inspection made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very good report and also I got my official property register with it too. first class.
I had my property inspected in Camberley for my UKVI fiance visa. I accidentally got my passport number incorrect and they kindly corrected it for me and gave me a fresh report. Mark
REALLY PLEASE WITH MY REPORT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND WWW.IMMIGRATIONINSPECTIONREPORT.CO.UK
I had a property inspection report conducted in Aylesbury for my spouse visa application. My Solicitor recommended www.immigrationinspectionreport.co.uk and they were really good. The price was excellent and the report was excellent too. You cannot go wrong.
The report was well drafted, I recived a cover letter, my four page report which was on conqueror legal paper and my property deeds & my immigration solicitor was happy with using it. The price was very good too.
AMAZING SERVICE. 5/5 STARS.
Great price and great service immigration home inspection report. I will use them again for my immigration renewal.
I was recommended to use them by my immigration solicitor. They were brilliant. They were easy to communicate with, my assessor arrived on time and the report was professional. I would say to anyone needing an immigration property inspection report to use them with no hesitation
Thank you for such a fast service. I would recommend you in a heart beat.
Immigration inspection report were fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Quick, and great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an immigration property report.
Immigration Inspection Report were amazing. The report was clear and understandable and had the stamp of the company. I would not hesitate to recommend them for a property report for immigration.
Thank you for the excellent service. I will not hesitate to recommend you. We have now submitted our immigration fiance visa, and your report was superb. Anne.
I used this company for my accommodation overcrowding report as part of my uk visa immigration case. Everything was well explained and the service was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend.
I used them for my immigration accommodation inspection. They explained the process well. The report was very professional and the whole service.
www.immigrationinspectionreport.co.uk were amazing, I used them for an UKVI accommodation report in Slough, they were exceptional. Fast and fair priced. I had Ray as my assessor. I would recommend to everyone.
Thank for the great service, I cant tell you enough how helpful the assessor was. I will recommend you to anyone looking to get a Visa overcrowding property inspection report.
I got my property inspection report for my UK Visa at short notice as I had not known about this, the assessor who came around was excellent. I was able to get my report and submit my case in the same week. I would not hesitate to recommend www.immigrationinpsectionreport.co.uk to anyone looking for a report.
Property Inspection is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews