Property Inspection Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Property Inspection

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Property Inspection?

Tell us how Property Inspection made you happy

Telephone
"Immigration inspection report were fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Quick, and great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an immigration property report."
Are you Property Inspection? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Immigration Inspection Report were amazing. The report was clear and understandable and had the stamp of the company. I would not hesitate to recommend them for a property report for immigration."
"Thank you for the excellent service. I will not hesitate to recommend you. We have now submitted our immigration fiance visa, and your report was superb. Anne."
"I used this company for my accommodation overcrowding report as part of my uk visa immigration case. Everything was well explained and the service was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"I used them for my immigration accommodation inspection. They explained the process well. The report was very professional and the whole service."
"www.immigrationinspectionreport.co.uk were amazing, I used them for an UKVI accommodation report in Slough, they were exceptional. Fast and fair priced. I had Ray as my assessor. I would recommend to everyone."
"Thank for the great service, I cant tell you enough how helpful the assessor was. I will recommend you to anyone looking to get a Visa overcrowding property inspection report."
"I got my property inspection report for my UK Visa at short notice as I had not known about this, the assessor who came around was excellent. I was able to get my report and submit my case in the same week. I would not hesitate to recommend www.immigrationinpsectionreport.co.uk to anyone looking for a report."
Property Inspection is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews