Imperial Candles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Candles
Read Imperial Candles Reviews

support@imperialcandels.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Candles made you happy
Warning.Before you order from this…
Warning.Before you order from this company, contact them to get a realistic dispatch/delivery date as the site itself is not true to form.After reading through the website and deciding on a birthday gift for my sister, I double checked on the dispatch and delivery.Knowing I was well within the time frame I ordered.Fast forward 2 weeks, only one email answered ( which was basically jabbering on about being a family business etc, which is no excuse at all, small business or not, honesty on the website is a professional courtesy,as it gives you an opportunity to be able to choose a gift else where if you have a time frame) Then, finally sending the product, after missing the birthday ( 10 days late ) and still have the audacity to send standard post.This company has zero business etiquette terrible and the customer service and communication ( or lack of it ) is appalling! There are other companies that are more reliable and offer the same product just a google click away.
EDIT : Product still has not arrived
Had a bit of a delay with delivery, but Imperial Candles were quick to respond and was happy with the response. Candle arrived, smells divine,but my piece of jewellery!! if it wasn’t for the 2 missing stones I’d be more than happy and may have ordered again for the smell at least. Very disappointed as will not be able to wear the jewellery as missing stones show..
After slight delay in delivery, sorted as soon as I messaged, I received my candle last month. So excited yesterday to light it on my birthday and it didnt disappoint. Divine smell, beautiful earrings and a bonus ring too. Stunning jewellery I can't wait to show off. Highly recommended, will definitely be ordering again. Thank u imperial candles
Beautiful

Lovely candle very easy to order and. Speedy delivery, well presented in a great cracker type packaging
I love my candle and my jewel
GOOOOOOOD