Inspiration Group Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Inspiration Group

About Inspiration Group : Inspiration Group offers comprehensive real estate services in Berlin - starting from the initial consultation to the loan financing and closing of the sale - through to the design and renovation, property management and after-sales care.
Reliable, transparent and secure - with services in 10 different languages.

"A very good team. Bravi !!"
"This Consultancy is very responsible and serious and always ready to answer my concerns. I will keep on touch with them and recommend them."
"reports ae not clear. not getting responses on some topics. feeling that things are out of control. not getting newsletter of new opportunities."
"I have been trying to get an appointment for a long time. There was no real follow-up. When I tried again, I got a very generic answer, asking me to call. If I invest my money, I want to be offered an appointment, an opportunity to meet. This is not the kind of things one easily does over the phone, do you see what I mean? Plus, your collaborator keeps calling me with a name that is not mine. I guess there is an autocorrect problem here, but still, I work with customers, and this is the kind of little details that stick out... Maybe you have too little to offer or too much demand... Just saying. PS: I contacted Inspiration Group because two of my friends were in touch with you, and one bought a great flat in Neukölln."
Inspiration Group is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews